European Indiegogo Backer Zino tracking details

josdoss

Re: European Indiegogo Backer Zino tracking details

Post by josdoss » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:02 am

seen the delay, Please Ailsa, look your mail, because I have change my shipping address for Italy.

if you do not change the address the courier will not find anyone at the old address.

my order number from Indiegogo, is 58

Misi3k

Post by Misi3k » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:42 am

Any news? What is causing this hold up?

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:01 am

Hello josdoss,

I will help you change the shipping address

Mailok

Post by Mailok » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:25 am

@Hubsan-Ailsa I'd like to know why some indiegogo italian backers received a Zino replacement (so now have 2 zinos) whereas we are still waiting for one! It means you have some zinos to ship (and I know some italian seller received a lot of zino in December), why don't you ship those to us? Why do we have to wait so longer? just ship the zino you have and YOU wait the ones in the customs! What will you do to compensate such delay and such troubles to the ones waiting for the zino after so many weeks of delay? Is it how you care of your customers?

josdoss

Post by josdoss » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:45 am

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:01 am
Hello josdoss,

I will help you change the shipping address
@Ailsa, thanks for your support.
I have received your mail today, and I responded right now.

I await your reply with confirmation of change of shipping address

BR
Josdoss

Giolani

Post by Giolani » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:48 am

Hi Ailsa,
we are already waiting for our first Zino and we paid it on October. Why are not we like other customer? What will you do to compensate such delay? I wrote you 2 private messages, why don't reply?

fb_e78f3wGZjc

Post by fb_e78f3wGZjc » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:38 am

@Hubsan-ailsa you have to tell us the truth ! our Hubsan zino is here there is no other explanation :| Image

me_b5bd1iK6j2

Post by me_b5bd1iK6j2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:34 am

my Zino (ordered on October 18), is arrived in Holland on December 12.
On the 21st I received the tracking (non-existent/fake) from Hubsan, another 20 days have passed and nothing is known yet ... you are really shameful. others italian Bakers with higher numbers of mine have received the drone. What criteria did you send them?
I am owner of a h107d, of 501ss and now zino.
Never more Hubsan

Mailok

Post by Mailok » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:51 am

me_b5bd1iK6j2 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:34 am
you are really shameful. others italian Bakers with higher numbers of mine have received the drone. What criteria did you send them?
I can answer to this: we aren't youtubers, we don't have a channel to do some free advertice of the zino for hubsan or a way to inform other people how many lies they told to us and how they did wrong with the story of this delay just for the firmware update (in the meantime at least 2 new firmwares are out so it was a completely useless choice!), they don't even answer to private messages, they don't even offer a solution for this situation or a refund option or maybe a free battery, for Hubsan it's pretty normal that we are still waiting our zino and someone has 2 zinos just because they have a youtube channel: SHAME ON YOU HUBSAN! A big company take cares more of the customers with problems, you aren't. Never more Hubsan for me too and maybe I will start a youtube channel to tell this story, maybe it will work...

Picture from the youtube channel of the lucky youtuber with two zino (one is a replacement they ship these days whereas we are waiting for ours so Hubsan lied even on EU availability...)

1533304278754eD

Post by 1533304278754eD » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:41 am

Buonasera, quanto hanno pagato questi youtuber per riceverlo prima e pure un secondo in sostituzione prima di Natale, chiediamocelo, anzi sarebbe auspicabile che codesti youtubers facciano sentire la propria voce qui, forse é ora di finirla con questi favoritismi, il trattamento deve essere uguale per tutti. Siamo stanchi noi utenti tra parentesi normali di leggere "Sorry for the delay" e anzi veramente come scuse dovrebbe Hubsan dare una seconda batteria in omaggio per chi come me non ha intenzione di richiedere un rimborso. Si sta rasentando il ridicolo in ogni caso anche perché questi youtuber guadagnano con i nostri "Like" e visualizzazioni

Good evening, how much have paid these youtubers to receive it before and even a second to replace before Christmas, let us ask, indeed it would be desirable that these youtubers make their voices heard here, maybe it's time to end with these favoritism, the treatment must be the same all. We are tired of us users in normal brackets to read "Sorry for the delay" and indeed really as an excuse should Hubsan give a second free battery for those like me who are not going to request a refund. In any case, it is bordering on the ridicule because these youtubes earn with our "likes" and visualizations