Zino delivery notice

zn105

Re: Zino delivery notice

Post by zn105 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 pm

It appears they said 40 (earlier they said 62, maybe 22 to Europe warehouse) were sent out today to the US warehouse and then shipped from there.

I ordered mine on Oct 30 and then clicked on their confirmation button that I acknowledged that my order would not be shipped until Oct 30. Looks like I will be at the end of the line. If projections are correct an order on Oct 30 would be sent out maybe Nov 16 or even 17 and that's if they ship every day. (100 per day and 1000 orders) Then travel to the US warehouse and then shipped from CA to NY. I'll be lucky to get mine by mid December. ;-(

Kaptain

Post by Kaptain » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:37 pm

I am so happy to see this delivery notice. I tried to contact Hubsan by sending several emails but no answer. I was so afraid that I pay money to the fake Hubsan website. Total silence is scary things. You should at least answer our mails.

Please check my Order Number: 8879
Date Ordered: Saturday 03 November, 2018

Komtana

DonHeintz

Post by DonHeintz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Received another clue from Hubsan today. They said in an email that they will give us tracking info when they ship

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:38 am

I'm being honest when I say that sending me emails with promises instead of tracking information on my shipment is making me more and more upset. My YouTube channel is admittedly modest but I have gained notoriety over the fact that I have announced that I'm awaiting delivery of the first Zino. Others are taking note that the shipping date was missed and it has come to the attention of many other social media outlets that I subscribe to. Hubsan is only doing itself a disservice by not making more effort to achieve fulfillment

techcop50

Post by techcop50 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:16 am

This is frequently what happens when you jump on the front-end of product distribution. I'm sure if Hubsan had anticipated this demand, they would not have given you a $50 coupon. And an indigo or similar campaign often risks receiving nothing ...
I've been here before. Signed up day-of for both the Mavic and the P4Pro, waited weeks past the estimated delivery date. Just try to be patient, if you are like me, you paid $320 for a drone that promises, by all indications, to be an awesome product.
It's not like you aren't "Keeping up with the Jones", we are all in the same boat. Maybe Hubsan needs the extra time to patch some leaks. Ok by me.
"Crashing and Patching Since 2015"
Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, Hubsan X4 Storm, ZINO (One day :D)

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:09 pm

With all due respect to everyone who keeps replying to my posts besides the Hubsan reps, it's not a question of my patience. I am responding to the emails and other general posts that Hubsan is sending out to those of us who preordered.
It's wonderful that you have such an "all right by me" attitude. Frankly I expect delays, too. But I'm using this forum to express my dissatisfaction with Hubsan customer service. I don't think that I am mistaken with my assumption that this is meaningful feedback to the company.

zn105

Post by zn105 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Forum

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Wheather is going very nice. but waiting for zino. I would prefer fly with zino in these nice weather. I am sure drifting snows will start when i had zino :D :D