ZINO A NEW DELAY

ClaudioLisco

ZINO A NEW DELAY

Post by ClaudioLisco » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:34 am

3 day ago i get email where they Say that today (3 day ago) the drone Will ship, today i Get a new email where they apologize for a new delay..this Story make me go upset and not Just me but all user buy 1 to 20 october..i ask to hubsan to Say the true on whats going on and why all this delay, because in My case this Is no respect and not professional, we Want know the true about all this delay.. Money?work on a better function of drone? Android app not compatible? Please bè honest we can understand the problem and we can accept the only think we can't accept Is the lie..still waiting patiently but we Want know the true..

Arsen

Re: ZINO A NEW DELAY

Post by Arsen » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 am

can you copy here. your email from hubsan

ClaudioLisco

Post by ClaudioLisco » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:44 am

I already Copy the email in a different post that i open the same day i Get the notification

Hi Claudio,

Sorry for the delay

Your order will be shipped soon

Will update you the tracking number once available

Thanks

Best Regards
Hubsan mall
Wish a happy shopping

Zipster

Post by Zipster » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:01 am

I agree with Claudio just tell us what's happening for God's sake, it's ok people guessing and saying calm down because the drone will be worth it and all that but just keep your customers happy by at least keeping us informed with the truth, has anybody got confirmation who on iOS app

Arsen

Post by Arsen » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:03 am

i ordered from indiego,so on this page Hubsan promised send on 20 november. from my side there is no complain

DonHeintz

Post by DonHeintz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:09 pm

I purchased on 10/1 and haven't gotten much better news. Latest was certain quantities have shipped to them and I will get a tracking number when they ship to me. Which means the USA warehouses haven't got them yet. I want to get one ASAP but my other fear is they ship too fast and we get lemons.

Zipster

Post by Zipster » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:41 pm

To be honest there's nothing anybody can do apart from listen to the very limited emails people are receiving and most of them r worthless , I'll wait till I get the drone and see what I think and if I like it I'll purchase another battery but not from hubsan because I don't want to wait another 2-3 months lol