Unswered by Hubsan, they confirm AND YOU?

ClaudioLisco

Unswered by Hubsan, they confirm AND YOU?

Post by ClaudioLisco » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:27 am

Hello Dear sorry for my bad english finally i get unswer by Hubsan with explanation on what going on, and now im more relaxed. I past and copy the email i get, and if the product like we will buy 1200 hubsan for our tv production...this is the email:

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for ordering Zino from Hubsan

We are very sorry to advise you of a short delay for dispatch, we had planned to ship your order before Oct 30,but due to this being a new product ,and considering quality is of the upmost importance to us ,and we want to fully test each model,and this process has taken longer than expected causing the short delay

The latest information is that the first batch goods(For the order placed between Oct 1 to Oct 10 ) now is on the way to ship to our European and USA warehouses, once received there in the next few days, you will receive a tracking number advising you of the local courier shipment to your destination

For the order placed between Oct 10 to Oct 20 will be ready to ship by tomorrow to the European and US warehouses, and again you will receive tracking numbers in due course

All remaining orders will be fully dispatched before November 20, and we will update the tracking number as soon as possible

We apologize and thank you for your patience

If for any reason the delay is unacceptable to you, please contact order@hubsan.com to arrange cancellation of your order, hopefully this won’t be the case and you can wait a little longer for the ground breaking Hubsan Zino.

Hubsan mall

Best Regards
Hubsan mall
Wish a happy shopping

zn105

Re: Unswered by Hubsan, they confirm AND YOU?

Post by zn105 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:34 am

Does this mean that orders placed between Oct 11 - 30 will not be shipped until Nov 20?

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:59 am

zn105 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:34 am
Does this mean that orders placed between Oct 11 - 30 will not be shipped until Nov 20?
Everything ordered from October. 01-10 is already on its way to the warehouses in the destination region of the world. The orders from October. 11- 20 will ship out tomorrow (will take a few days to reach the regional warehouse), which I believe means it will still be a few days after that before they are sent to the final customer.
All other orders from October 21-30 will be fully shipped out by the 20th of November.

That is my understanding of the message.

ClaudioLisco

Post by ClaudioLisco » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 am

Correct!

CarliPitt122430

Post by CarliPitt122430 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:01 pm

Aw... Looks like im gonna recieve my Zino by December coz i place my order Oct. 30. I just hope it would landed to me before christmas

irussphone

Thanksgiving Videos

Post by irussphone » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Since I ordered on 10/3, I'm hoping for Thanksgiving videos now but not ruling out Christmas with possible continuing shipping delays :)