App

josdoss

Re: App

Post by josdoss » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:47 am

@akifoktar

Excuse me ... but any company in the world creates a roadmap, and in the case of Hubsan, first you should create control software, dedicated to each drone, then you pass the field test of the hardware, so in this respect Hubsan is late ... but then ... why only with Android? when instead for IOS is already available?

you have given yourself an explanation? ;)

Zipster

Post by Zipster » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:02 am

It's ok saying calm down but why can't hubsan send a reply for everyone to read , if you read a lot of the topics everybody different ideas what's happening including myself and it's ok saying wait but obviously no one knows for how long so hubsan needs to put every one in the picture

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:02 am

josdoss wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:47 am
@akifoktar

Excuse me ... but any company in the world creates a roadmap, and in the case of Hubsan, first you should create control software, dedicated to each drone, then you pass the field test of the hardware, so in this respect Hubsan is late ... but then ... why only with Android? when instead for IOS is already available?

you have given yourself an explanation? ;)
Probably they have already android app, and still working on it so they didnt publish on playstore yet. I agree the roadmap is not so professional, but i am happy anyway to have a great drone for 299usd

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:06 am

Zipster wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:02 am
It's ok saying calm down but why can't hubsan send a reply for everyone to read , if you read a lot of the topics everybody different ideas what's happening including myself and it's ok saying wait but obviously no one knows for how long so hubsan needs to put every one in the picture
I agree public relations is not so professional. Maybe They are busy with shipping 1000+ orders. and dont have enough staff for write us. When i sent questions on facebook i see that their english also poor.

ge_4f3c7hRY3v

Post by ge_4f3c7hRY3v » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47 am

Good point

techcop50

Post by techcop50 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Apps for iPhone don't have to address near the amount of hardware variations found in Android devices. It's bound to take some time. I just want it to perform properly, when it is released. I'd rather have the finished app, not the "beta". As long as they have it available when the ZINOs arrive, I'm fine with it. :D
"Crashing and Patching Since 2015"
Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, Hubsan X4 Storm, ZINO (One day :D)