Indiegogo campaign for the Zino

Bellerophon

Indiegogo campaign for the Zino

Post by Bellerophon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:57 pm

I'm curious how many others ordered their Zino via the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign? I'm really stoked about this Drone. It will be nice to see some competition for DJI. You can never have enough drones. 👍

akifoktar

Re: Indiegogo campaign for the Zino

Post by akifoktar » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Bellerophon wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:57 pm
I'm curious how many others ordered their Zino via the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign? I'm really stoked about this Drone. It will be nice to see some competition for DJI. You can never have enough drones. 👍
Hi,
I bought on Indiegogo. I am from Turkey

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:58 pm

I also got mine on IndieNoNo... Sorry Indiegogo. I really don't like them or Kickstarter seeing as it is more and more a way for people to rob people and get away with it.
But with Hubsan and the Zino I made an exception. I almost didn't "back it" because I thought it was a fake campaign. Why would Hubsan do crowdfunding to release a new drone, and why so inexpensive compared to the suggested retail price? Well the more I see in the videos, the happier I did it. I just hope the raw footage off of the drone is better than what has been posted to YouTube. For some reason I am not seeing the difference between 1080p an 4k.

Arsen

Post by Arsen » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 pm

As well bought from indiego.