Unresponsive

dogstar7

Unresponsive

Post by dogstar7 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm

OK, so I'm giving up on this forum and I'm giving up waiting to hear from Hubsan about shipping the Zino. I'm simply going to be surprised whenever my Zino arrives.
I am however, supremely disappointed with Hubsan customer service and public relations
I am going to put it down to corporate culture and not be a xenophobe and blame Chinese culture
I'm sure there are Chinese people who are more skilled at public relations and I hope that Hubsan will hire them in the future

Arsen

Re: Unresponsive

Post by Arsen » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:02 pm

HERE SEEMS TO BE ANSWER.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Becoming more and more aggravated by Hubsan's lack of communication with those of us who place our pre-orders and then received an email saying the new Zino would "ship on Oct 30"
Now there's a notice on the Hubsan Official page saying "because of demand" Zino will ship on Oct 20
Not sure if that pertains to those who completed the pre-order requirements of all orders since then
Further complicating the misinformation is speculations on why X-Hubsan app isn't listing Zino on Android devises whatsoever.
Since nobody besides the RC Sailors on YouTube has a Zino in their hands we really aren't sure if ONLY iOS deists are ready to work with Zino at this point in time. Radio silence is leading to further speculation and waves of misinformation. Very bad PR for the company

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:50 pm

dogstar7 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:34 pm
Becoming more and more aggravated by Hubsan's lack of communication with those of us who place our pre-orders and then received an email saying the new Zino would "ship on Oct 30"
Now there's a notice on the Hubsan Official page saying "because of demand" Zino will ship on Oct 20
Not sure if that pertains to those who completed the pre-order requirements of all orders since then
Further complicating the misinformation is speculations on why X-Hubsan app isn't listing Zino on Android devises whatsoever.
Since nobody besides the RC Sailors on YouTube has a Zino in their hands we really aren't sure if ONLY iOS deists are ready to work with Zino at this point in time. Radio silence is leading to further speculation and waves of misinformation. Very bad PR for the company
I am not trolling, just answering your question.

The message says that the first 1000 pre-orders will be finished shipping out next week. Any orders made after the October 30th deadline for the discount will start shipping after November 20th.
With the App, it sucks and doesn't instill confidence. They knew when they were going to ship, it should have been finished by the shipping date.
That was the reason I posted a question about if the thing could be flown without a phone.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Thank you
What I'm really hoping for in this forum is a response from the Hubsan reps themselves
I really want to hear from the company.

Mavros777

Post by Mavros777 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:06 am

I would be happy if just one person would come on here and say that theirs is being shipped. This forum isn't very popular.

Zipster

Post by Zipster » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:07 am

Let's be honest if you knew this is how you were going to be tret would you of parted with your money , wish I'd of gone dji now at least I'd be using it by now

irussphone

Post by irussphone » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 am

Mavros777 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:06 am
I would be happy if just one person would come on here and say that theirs is being shipped. This forum isn't very popular.
Perhaps, but I'm glad to have this forum as a pipeline straight to the source! I'm keeping RC Groups alerted and bringing any info there here also so I think it's more monitored than you may suspect. We are just waiting to post reportable news.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:07 pm

Hubsan Facebook page sent me a message asking me for my order number
This could be the break. Maybe we will hear something soon

irussphone

Post by irussphone » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:25 am

Here’s hoping!