H502S video and photo date stamp

beastqc

H502S video and photo date stamp

Post by beastqc » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi,
I have been reading that you can't set the time and date for when videos and photos are being captured. This is incredible, considering we are in 2018 and the date always reverts back to 31/12/2014.

Come on Hubsan engineers, you can make drones that fly but can't update the firmware for something as basic as file dates. Is it an indication of the type of programming that has gone into the H502S which means one day I will hit RTF and it will fly out of distance and lose my drone?

I am terribly concerned, and considering changing brands, seriously.

beastqc

Re: H502S video and photo date stamp

Post by beastqc » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Looks like the people at Hubsan don't want to comment. I'd expect a reply from a company representative.

It's been 24 hours since my post, so if this is the kind of service/support you get from Hubsan, doesn't look good......probably also the reason whey there isn't much activity on the forum...go check out the DJI and HolyStone forums, you won't believe it.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: H502S video and photo date stamp

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience

For the APP drone,The APP send the time command to the drone.of which picture can show the local time.

For the 5.8 G drone like H501S and H502S.Because there don't have clock in the drone ,there can't show local time on the pictures and videos.

Thanks for your support of Hubsan