Video editing in app

Rubus

Video editing in app

Post by Rubus » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:08 am

Hi

How to you import video into the app from the drone ?

Thanks
Matt

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Video editing in app

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:21 am

Hello Matt,

There is now way to put the video to the APP.you can upload the video from the SD card by PC.

Rubus

Post by Rubus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Thank you

GST1

Post by GST1 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi all,
Following on from the original post, the app has a page (second page on the app selected at the bottom) which suggests that you CAN load video (or photos) from the drone to the app and edit it there...
It has a Video tab which says below it "connect to aircraft to get video" but when you are connected to the aircraft, you cannot get back to that page easily and it does not seem to pick up the video from the drone.
I am using a Hubsan H507A drone and an Android Samsung S7 mobile telephone.
Anyone have any ideas?
It would be very useful to be able to transfer from the aircraft to the phone without having to remove the SD card and put it into a card reader and then attach that to the phone to transfer the video.....
Thanks.
Graham.

OldTech

Post by OldTech » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:44 pm

I just installed a MicroSD and took video and pictures.
Nice camera video. Viewed on my phone by removing the SD of course, but on my H507A I noticed a miniature jack like my phone charger/USB Jack. Could this be the import picture video connection? I have not seen a cable advertised for this .

UPDATE:

I tried a usb cable on this port in the side and connected to my laptop running Win8.1. It installed a Hubsan driver which makes it a USB input port. So I guess this port is for future firmware updates and not for use as a Mass USB storage port.
Looks like removing the MicroSD for viewing the video and pictures is the only option.

I suspect the gallery tab in the X-Hubsan software is for other drones that support this connection. If you notice, import from device is greyed out.