Video stabilization and format

Davor

Video stabilization and format

Post by Davor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Hi there. I got myself a Hubsan 501s advanced some time ago. I think this drone offers a lot for this amount of money. Later on, I even got another one. Anyway, watching recorded video, I realise I need some kind of stabilization software. There is video stabilization plugin on Google foto, but it is very time consuming option. So I downloaded two programs for Windows; one is " video stabilizer" which is free and "Mouvee turbo video stabilizer" for 20$. I even purchased "video stabilizer" app for android. Well, neither of them works! The two programs for Windows wouldn't even load video (format not supported), the android app couldn't make it, too. And this is a problem with both drones. Although I can play original video normally on any device, the format of recorded video (although mp4) can't be processed by those programs. If I use video repair app (Kinemaster), then I can stabilize it with those programs. Of course, this is very time consuming, too.
Has anybody else had those issues? Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Video stabilization and format

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:00 am

Hello,H501S requires for the 4-32GB SD card with class 10 or above.you should put the SD card in to the drone then record.

May I ask why you want to buy the video stabilization ? is there any issue with the video?would you mind to share the video you recorded for us?Let's help you.thanks

clustermarc

Re: Video stabilization and format

Post by clustermarc » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:36 am

Wondershare Filmora is a very good video editing software and it's pretty cheap and will do everything you want and need to do. 👍
Hubsan Quadcopters In My Collection So Far:
Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A
Hubsan X4 H107C (a few of them)
Hubsan Q4 Nano H111

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nFqm ... GWmyLnCQ5w