Compatible phones to be used with H216A

me_ba2e3PocK8

Compatible phones to be used with H216A

Post by me_ba2e3PocK8 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:17 pm

I'm a first time drone operator so you need to be patient with me :roll:
I just bought an H216A and now I'm unboxing it. I have some questions but I couldn't find any answers in the owners manual...

Question 1 - I have an older Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime running Android 5.1.1. I couldn't establish a bluetooth connection between the phone and the remote control. Is there a list of compatible phones?

Question 2 - Does my phone need an internet connection? I don't have a data plan...I just rely on our WiFi at home for internet. Which I disconnect when I'm pairing my phone with the aircraft.

Question 3 - I'm experimenting inside my house because the weather outside is nasty. Obviously I have no GPS signal. I know some functionality would be lost without GPS but is basic drone operation still possible?

Thank you very much!
Rob

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Compatible phones to be used with H216A

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:09 am

Hello ,

For the connection issue of the H216A,would you mind to provide the video for demonstrating this issue?Just for better checking

PeaUK

Re: Compatible phones to be used with H216A

Post by PeaUK » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:58 pm

hi Rob
I'm new to all this too. My H216A's controller will connect to my my Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016), but the response by the drone is intermittent and very laggy. When I asked Shally.Liu (Hubsan employee) their response was "try another phone and let me know"....
Pea
(YouTube: Pea's Kites & Drones)