H107D+ Transmitter not displaying video, unstable flight

Invictus1813

H107D+ Transmitter not displaying video, unstable flight

Post by Invictus1813 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:39 am

Hello folks,

I hope someone can help me. I have about a dozen drones and thought that I'd try out the H107D+, as I didn't have any small drones by Hubsan. So far I am seriously regretting my choice. I'm having a few problems that I'm hoping some of you can help me with.

1. Horribly unstable flight. It does an okay job maintaining altitude--definitely not great. But it drifts like crazy. I've run the calibration several times. Any tips here? There are absolutely no instructions for adjusting trim on this thing, and I obviously need them.

2. My transmitter works to control the quad, and displays information, but it is NOT displaying video at all. Does that mean my camera isn't working or there is a problem with the transmitter? Do you need to do anything specific to activate the camera? When I hit the "record" button, it says it is recording, but there is nothing on the screen.

So far this thing is a nightmare, and the only tech support I see on here is to download the owners manual, lol. I already have that! Any help would be appreciated.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: H107D+ Transmitter not displaying video, unstable flight

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:37 pm

Hello ,

For the drifts issue,may I know if you do the transmitter calibration which quoted in the user manual?
Besides,would you mind to show the video for demonstrating the recording issue?