Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A Motor Fault (fixed then another motor dies) hubsan please reply

justjarhead

Re: Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A Motor Fault (fixed then another motor dies) hubsan please reply

Post by justjarhead » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 pm

1534184474247qu wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:37 pm
The exact same thing happened to me. I replaced the left rear motor and on the first test flight the right front motor also stopped working.
H501A neer flew right, had FPV issues the gyro issues then compass issues then ate my nose after first repair then FCB smokes on second repair. I am giving up on all things Hubsan but I just bough a 501ss BNF to get me by and am afraid to take it off. My H901A is also toast now and a tad bloody :D

clustermarc

Re: Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A Motor Fault (fixed then another motor dies) hubsan please reply

Post by clustermarc » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:00 pm

1534184474247qu wrote:
The exact same thing happened to me. I replaced the left rear motor and on the first test flight the right front motor also stopped working.
That's crazy isn't it.. Just goes to show this kind of thing is not a fluke then, I have ordered new motors again and I will replace the next faulty motor, then test the drone then either keep it, or just sell it right away.. I'm not sure yet I'll see what I feel like closer to the time,, its a shame though I liked this drone at first but I would not recommend them to someone now, even more so due to the lack of response from hubsan.
Hubsan Quadcopters In My Collection So Far:
Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A
Hubsan X4 H107C (a few of them)
Hubsan Q4 Nano H111

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nFqm ... GWmyLnCQ5w

clustermarc

Post by clustermarc » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:04 pm

justjarhead wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 pm
1534184474247qu wrote:
H501A neer flew right, had FPV issues the gyro issues then compass issues then ate my nose after first repair then FCB smokes on second repair. I am giving up on all things Hubsan but I just bough a 501ss BNF to get me by and am afraid to take it off. My H901A is also toast now and a tad bloody :D
Yeah I saw the amount of issues you have had, to be honest I really liked my h216a at when I first got it and before these issues started.. I was going to buy the h123d jet next but now I don't think I will, a partly due to these issues and partly because of the lack of response from hubsan.. I'm not going to slack them off as a brand as I know these things happen things break and things can be faulty and some of the same product can last years, but from my experience with this drone and 2 out of 4 H107C drones I don't think I'll buy another.. Lol time will tell though I am an addict..
Hubsan Quadcopters In My Collection So Far:
Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A
Hubsan X4 H107C (a few of them)
Hubsan Q4 Nano H111

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nFqm ... GWmyLnCQ5w

justjarhead

Post by justjarhead » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:30 am

clustermarc wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:04 pm
justjarhead wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 pm
1534184474247qu wrote:
Yeah I saw the amount of issues you have had, to be honest I really liked my h216a at when I first got it and before these issues started.. I was going to buy the h123d jet next but now I don't think I will, a partly due to these issues and partly because of the lack of response from hubsan.. I'm not going to slack them off as a brand as I know these things happen things break and things can be faulty and some of the same product can last years, but from my experience with this drone and 2 out of 4 H107C drones I don't think I'll buy another.. Lol time will tell though I am an addict..
I finally traced all my issues back to one lousy fact. Hubsan does not have any consistency. Watched a video by so called expert at Hubsan sitting there quoting off stuff like he knew what he was talking about and his spouting off about don't go to latest firmware Hubsan is installing is indicative of the whole mess. Part of my H501A nightmares and H901A nightmares are due to know one knows the products except the user community and you have a QA from hell issue where one day it works and next day it doesn't all because of terrible design which allows you to plug a connector in similar connections that is just bad engineering and leads to major confusion. My smoked Flight Control board was because the GPS Plugs into same connector type as the USB port and the diagnostics just beep at you for no reason. QA sucks, documentation does not exist to solve basic issues and so on. I still have a bloody H901a that is in doubt but now I know I did not go crazy. I found out my problems by pulling out a 20x magnifier and saw USB where a Gyro was plugged in. Everyone thought it looked right when looking at pictures and I am lucky to have just a h501A with no FPV a month after my sagas started. Will I buy another Hubsan product, absolutely not. Not one person is an expert on anything there.

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi,
My motor also stopped working after 7 flights. İ bought spare motors but motors stopped working one by one every flight. İ spent 11 motors, i finished them very fastly. İ know brushed motors are short life but i wouldnt know so short. As a result buying a brushed motor drone is waste of time and money.

me_7f037N8yZT

Post by me_7f037N8yZT » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 am

Hello drone lovers,
I bought my Hubsan 216a less than a week ago, now my right front propeller doesn't work anymore, without any reason or crash.
What can I do. I worked so well untill the propeller doesn't work anymore. :? :?
Anyone a solution please, I really do not like this.
Martin

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:54 am

Hello me_7f037N8yZT,

May I know how many times did you fly the H216A?Did you fly the drone on the sand or grass ground?

SharkZA

Post by SharkZA » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi there everyone.
I got a H216A and flew it 2-3 times before having some big issues.

It took off and lost control; it flew off wildly and as I launched from an elevated position it fell quite a bit.
I calibrated and checked enough GPS satellites first but this seemed to not be the problem.

After the crash it seemed fine but now when I fly it takes off and the left rear motor seems to lose power and the drone descends and bounces around on the ground. When its on the ground it seems to be landing on the left rear.

I can take off for a few seconds, stable flight till this happens and then its done and wont take off again.
Maybe it cools down and can work again?

The question is; can I just replace the left rear motor ( Left Rear is A type) or do you think something else is broken?
I'm happy repairing a "toy" as its all part of the fun. What else could likely be wrong?
Attachments
H216A_crash.jpg
H216A_crash.jpg (85.18 KiB) Viewed 2795 times

SharkZA

Post by SharkZA » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:56 am

I changed the motor at it is still a problem.
The drone does not hover in one spot when it takes off.

What else could be wrong?

SharkZA

Post by SharkZA » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:30 pm

UPDATE:

Took the whole thing apart and reseated every connector to the main board.
Put back together and calibrated it again; happiness its flying well again.

No idea.