H501A Modding tool & parameter list?

justjarhead

Re: H501A Modding tool & parameter list?

Post by justjarhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:14 am

TheChief wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:52 pm
justjarhead wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:51 pm
magicmannst wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:04 pm
this is the easiest way. tell me have you tried this one?
What is the Firmware Version you are upgrading / modding. Neither method works for me and I am not downloading a new vwersion of firmware to my FC board. It is at latest so the method you suggest can cause loss of flight.
It will work I am using it the whole key to this mod is that you have to set the parameters to 0 in the height
and fence box. Give it a try but keep your finger on the RTH switch the first couple of times. You tend to forget how far
or high you've gone. Also remember 2 things at altitude wind variance are different than most apps give info for and the possibility
of push or shear exists, the other is that at distance your movements are doubled vs when the bird is close to you. (2 feet is 4 feet or use your right hand mirror for example things appear closer)
HAPPY FLYING and remember FAA has 400 foot SFC restriction so be careful if within 5 miles of active air space
Chief,
What FC Firware Version did you modify? I looked over the whole post and no one mentions what version of FC firmware they are modding.