Problem with Hubsan h501s advanced

Gianki

Problem with Hubsan h501s advanced

Post by Gianki » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:40 pm

Good evening,
I'm writing on this forum for a communication's problem between transmitter and the drone Hubsan h501s.
I've updated the firmware (downloaded from the Hubsan's official site) but, after updated the drone with the file H501A-FC-V1.1.41 and the transmitter
with the file H906A-TX-V1.1.16, at the third step the procedure doesn't go on, because the transmitter doesn't detect the drone. When I turn on the drone, lights are pink of which two are fixed, one flashes slowly and the other flashes faster. I also tried the connection with the "Bind to plane" function but nothing happens. I have read that the same thing has already happened to someone. Could you give me some indication? Thanks in advance! Look the attacched video!
Last edited by Gianki on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hubsan-Anne

Re: Problem with Hubsan h501s advanced

Post by Hubsan-Anne » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:03 pm

You've done the upgrade incorrectly and flashed the RX with the flight control firmware. Re-do the update, this time with the correct firmware for the correct component.

Gianki

Re: Problem with Hubsan h501s advanced

Post by Gianki » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:00 pm

This is the procedure that I used to upgrade, as you can see the FC can't upgrade with V3 Tool but it can be upgraded with V1 Tool. The TX with V2 tool works. RX (third step) with V2 Tool doesn't work as you can see in the attacched video and I can't go on with the procedure. I think that there isn't communication between drone and the transmitter. Let me know where the procedure fails! Thanks in advance!