Firmware update works for gimbal

nj1harley

Firmware update works for gimbal

Post by nj1harley » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:28 pm

OK Folks, here's the update: There is an updated firmware, I loaded and tested this evening. Firmware V1.1.31. I've been working with a representative from the company I purchased the drone thru. I did purchase thru Amazon so I knew I had 30 days for them to get it straightened out or my intentions was to return the drone. It took a couple tries and viewing several Youtube video posts to figure out the correct procedure for downloading the upgrade tools, the firmware and the proper procedure for upgrading the FC firmware in the drone and the RX firmware in the H7000. After several tries, I got the transmitter and drone to bind. NOTE: the RX firmware is a tough upload. The transmitter wants to keep timing out before the upload completes. Once I figured out to close all open programs on the computer, the firmware updated and I was able to bind. The camera is now only 5 maybe 6 degrees from pointing straight down. I got in a test flight before it got dark and low and behold, I was able to get a FPV view almost vertically straight down. I've contacted the rep in China I've been emailing thanking the programmer for his efforts and asked that they make one more change and add another 5 to 6 degrees to the motion and I should be able to go directly straight down. NOTE!!!!! I spoke to the Hubsan USA office in California just a couple days ago. I was told by a representative in that office that the advertising for the drone is incorrect and it will not shoot straight down. Hubsan needs to get their people communicating better. I'm not at liberty to hand out the email of the person I've been working with as they are a retail store, NOT HUBSAN. Hopefully, someone is monitoring this thread and will post the update tool and the firmware to fix all the H109S Professionals and H7000 Transmitters. I have the upload tools and firmware. If I can figure out how to get it out there with some instructions and a video, I will.