Hubsan desire pro Headless Mode

ziggy

Hubsan desire pro Headless Mode

Post by ziggy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi all I've just started out with drones and looking to enable headless mode on hubsan desire pro x4. can anyone tell me how to do this as there is no mention of it in the manual. Thanks in advance

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Hubsan desire pro Headless Mode

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:26 am

Kindly click the icon as attached below ,then you will enter into the headless mode.
Attachments
headless 1.jpg
headless 1.jpg (93.21 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
headless 2.png
headless 2.png (151.49 KiB) Viewed 1423 times

clustermarc

Post by clustermarc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:33 am

ziggy wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:34 pm
Hi all I've just started out with drones and looking to enable headless mode on hubsan desire pro x4. can anyone tell me how to do this as there is no mention of it in the manual. Thanks in advance
Welcome to the drone life lol :)
I think the desire pro h216a is a great drone to learn to fly with its very easy to fly and to be honest somewhat flys itself due to the GPS, GPS position hold and altitude hold, I love mine, A LOT..

I was the same and could not find the headless mode until it was pointed out to me by Ailsa I think it was, to be honest though I have only ever used it twice and that was just to test the feature, one of the best ways to Learn to fly this drone and other is, make sure your in a massive open space, keep it in junior and or senior mode and fly around 10-15 metres high/altitude or basically high enough you can clearly see orientation of the drone, same when it comes to distance. Fly in straight lines at first, keeping your head forwards, then start doing circles and keep your head forwards by swinging around the rear trying to keep the head forwards at all times, your brain will soon start to do it without thinking and even if you lose orientation shortly your automatically start correcting yourself, Then just fly around and do some reverse flight etc, and due to the GPS position hold if you think your starting to orientation gently release controls (only if in clear open space) the drone will fix is position and just look at the fpv screen and find your heading. Your soon master flying this drone and then start getting some awesome flight time and flight footage. :)

Happy rc-ing.
ATB Marc
Hubsan Quadcopters In My Collection So Far:
Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A
Hubsan X4 H107C (a few of them)
Hubsan Q4 Nano H111

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nFqm ... GWmyLnCQ5w

ziggy

Post by ziggy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:51 pm

clustermarc wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:33 am
ziggy wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:34 pm
Welcome to the drone life lol :)
I think the desire pro h216a is a great drone to learn to fly with its very easy to fly and to be honest somewhat flys itself due to the GPS, GPS position hold and altitude hold, I love mine, A LOT..

I was the same and could not find the headless mode until it was pointed out to me by Ailsa I think it was, to be honest though I have only ever used it twice and that was just to test the feature, one of the best ways to Learn to fly this drone and other is, make sure your in a massive open space, keep it in junior and or senior mode and fly around 10-15 metres high/altitude or basically high enough you can clearly see orientation of the drone, same when it comes to distance. Fly in straight lines at first, keeping your head forwards, then start doing circles and keep your head forwards by swinging around the rear trying to keep the head forwards at all times, your brain will soon start to do it without thinking and even if you lose orientation shortly your automatically start correcting yourself, Then just fly around and do some reverse flight etc, and due to the GPS position hold if you think your starting to orientation gently release controls (only if in clear open space) the drone will fix is position and just look at the fpv screen and find your heading. Your soon master flying this drone and then start getting some awesome flight time and flight footage. :)

Happy rc-ing.
ATB Marc
Got it thanks both for the help and advice strange its not mentioned in the manual neither is how to connect the prop guards??? My son had a sky viper v2450 hd as a present I've been addicted since after watching reviews decided to get the desire x 4 pro. flying hovering the viper v2450 ( with back facing me can do with no problems it ( front facing me it gets messy lol ) Don't wont to get into the habbit of flying in headless mode nice to no where it is if I need it ;)