Hubsan H122D X4 Storm binding problem

QuadGod13

Hubsan H122D X4 Storm binding problem

Post by QuadGod13 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Hello all.

I was wondering if I can get some help or advice regarding my Hubsan H122D X4 Storm. The quad is less than 2 weeks old. I went for a flight and it was great. I waited about 10-15 min for cool down before inserting a fully charged battery and going for round 2. It turns on and the transmitter is bound. I pick up transmitter and it drops the connection to the quad, then reconnects then drops. It is a constant drop and recconect and I can not fly the quad like this. I did an antenna mod on the transmitter on day 1 and it's been fine. I did disconnect the modded antenna and reconnected the factory antenna just to see if that would help, nope. I really like this quad but I'm a bit discouraged as I have had extremely bad luck with multiple Hubsan products and have spent a great deal of money in attempting to purchase a quad that just does what is advertised to do, I ask for no more than that. Anyways, just wondering if there some help out there thanks guys...

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Hubsan H122D X4 Storm binding problem

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:31 am

Hi ,Try to rebind the drone to the transmitter.If still fail to work.would you mind to show the video for demonstrating the issue?