Newby

wiskas1001

Newby

Post by wiskas1001 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 am

Hi all

Just got a 501s a week ago and as a new flyer I am not going crazy just trying a few take offs and getting used to controls, the problem I have is no Video on screen it just stays black but still shows telemetary readouts.

I went into controller settings and am showing a camera & a SD card on screen and I have tried changing the settings from 5730 to 5840 one at a time and sometimes the screen does turn white but still no picture appearing.

Any ideas please

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Newby

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Have you tried to rebind the drone to the transmitter as attached below?
Press photo button and power on the transmitter simultaneously until"Bind to plane"displayed ,then power on the drone,and place it very close to the transmitter,the binding will be completed after one“beep”heard.

If still fail to work,Kindly attached the video for demonstrating the issue .Hope will help you!

Citymorg

Post by Citymorg » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Hey, the 501s is the 1st drone I bought, like 4 mos. ago. For me it was all just get out in open field, use the satellites, and just go for it. Also, you tube helped me a bit if u decipher the real pro's from peeps just telling u what the manual says. Use the manual for basic understanding of your drone, after that, go fly. It's really not that hard if u stay out of the wind and any cell towers or high tension lines. As for the video delay, turn on transmitter first, wait couple minutes to track sats. then power up ur drone. Mine does the same thing, takes like 15 :geek: seconds for video to kick in. Then go through your calibrations. Have you tried taking stills on your slot card while the drone is still on the ground? Did you format the card? Anyway, good luck and hope this helps.

Citymorg

Post by Citymorg » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Oh, btw, if u have ur cell phone in ur pocket while trying to fly, it will interupt the video frequency