Image on transmitter cutting out

hariboss

Image on transmitter cutting out

Post by hariboss » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:59 am

hi

I'm completely new to the quadcoptor game and purchased the H501S STANDARD EDITION.

Great bit of kit, but i'm slightly worried that the screen on the transmitter tends to flicker a lot and beyond a distance of 30 metres, it completelt cuts out.

Anyone out there that can help me out with this problem as i was really looking forward to capturing some great aerial shots but am hampered.

H

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Image on transmitter cutting out

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:32 am

May I know if you fly the drone on the open place without interference?
Try to rebind the drone to the transmitter and re-select the 5.8G frequency to get better video transmission.
If still fail to work,kindly enter into test mode and show the video for us。
Set up both drone and transmitter for flight, pass compass calibration and then switch the transmitter off, but leave the drone on. Then, hold down the Video key (Standard Transmitter) and keep holding it while you switch the transmitter on. You should see some numbers come up on the screen that were not present before. We call those the RSSI values (received signal strength indication)- and they tell us how powerful a particular signal is.
Keep an eye on the 5.8G numbers and move the transmitter around 30 feet (10m) away from the aircraft. While moving away, note how high the 5.8 G signal strength on both transmitter are- observe for a while, watch how they drop.Finally show the video for us.

hariboss

Re: Image on transmitter cutting out

Post by hariboss » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:44 am

I will give this a go and let you know how it went.

Thank you for the advice