Hubsan H216A (I Am Super Impressed And This Is Why)

clustermarc

Hubsan H216A (I Am Super Impressed And This Is Why)

Post by clustermarc » Sat May 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi All..

I have had my Hubsan H216A for just over a week now and this little thing really is impressive, not only has the drone and the app worked flawlessly for me (after putting the best SD card in the drone) its also super fun to fly and i am very impressed with the features, for a £80-£120 drop it really is top of its class in my opinion..

I was also quite shocked how well this little drone handles wind, i took it out the othr day and the winds picked up while i was out, there was gusts of wind around 15 mph and not once did i feel the drone in trouble, lol dont get me wrong the wind was pushing the drone around when hovering but in flight the drone was doing really well. i did a little FPV flight footage video so you could see it..

https://youtu.be/1GwD7xa4g0M

I am thinking about buying another one of these drones, so i can keep one all stock, but then have another one to mod and change a little.

I really am loving this drone, if i had to give it one negative, it was be that this drone does not come with landing optional landing legs in the box, because if you try to take off or land from grass in most cases the blades will touch some of it, but this is no really issue if you use a landing pad, but i have also just ordered a set of 502 landing legs, so when they come i will weigh them and try them on the drone and see if i like them or not..

Such a cool little drone, if anyone of thinking of buying one, i would do it, if your new its good to learn with or if your not new to flying but want to do some drone filming but your on a budget, this is a good to drone that ticks the boxes .. :)

Happy RC-ING All.
ATB, Marc..
Last edited by clustermarc on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hubsan Quadcopters In My Collection So Far:
Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A
Hubsan X4 H107C (a few of them)
Hubsan Q4 Nano H111

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nFqm ... GWmyLnCQ5w

frank.huang

Re: Hubsan H216A (I Am Super Impressed And This Is Why)

Post by frank.huang » Mon May 28, 2018 1:42 am

very nice

tensman1

Post by tensman1 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:33 am

I feel the same way about my H501-s. I just found out yesterday from some YouTube vids that mine has the Circle Fly feature! It was not mentioned in the owner's manual. Nice surprise!

vivianfranco

Post by vivianfranco » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Thank you for sharing !!! Awesome video. I really enjoyed it.

Hubsan-Anne

Post by Hubsan-Anne » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:43 pm

tensman1 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 9:33 am
I feel the same way about my H501-s. I just found out yesterday from some YouTube vids that mine has the Circle Fly feature! It was not mentioned in the owner's manual. Nice surprise!
We like to include Easter Eggs with our aircraft. Gives pilots something to look forward to discovering :D 8-)

clustermarc

Post by clustermarc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi all, thanks for the replies, im glad you enjoyed the simple video..
im still loving the drone, but also starting to love hubsan even more, bought a little quadcopter the other day too.. i can see me getting very addicted haha

tensman1; the 501-s Could be another on my list, glad your enjoying yours. :)

Happy RC-ing All..

ATB, Marc..
Hubsan Quadcopters In My Collection So Far:
Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A
Hubsan X4 H107C (a few of them)
Hubsan Q4 Nano H111

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nFqm ... GWmyLnCQ5w

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:27 pm

Your motors will stop working in 10 flights. Everybody have this problem.

DanKnoch

Post by DanKnoch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:35 pm

If you are using an iphone, do not update to the latest ios and the latest xhubsan. They do no seem to play well together.