HT005 relay, binding wifi signal

Mtjnvk7

HT005 relay, binding wifi signal

Post by Mtjnvk7 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Hello, I have problem with HT005 relay , binding wifi signal on phone. I can't find a signal when I turn ON relay every time. In half hour restarting relay , I get signal one time, and then I lose it . What is the problem, and how to use reset button (hold it or push it) ?

vivianfranco

Re: HT005 relay, binding wifi signal

Post by vivianfranco » Thu May 17, 2018 6:12 pm

Pairing the HT005 with a mobile device and aircraft
Here’s a quick and dirty guide on how to pair the HT005 with a mobile device and aircraft. There will also be important advice afterwards, so stick around!

Video tutorial (applicable for all HT005 compatible aircraft): https://youtu.be/O4syQLhnPoA

1) Power on the HT005. Enter your mobile device’s WIFI settings and select the HT005’s WIFI signal.

2) Run X-Hubsan APP and select the appropriate aircraft. Enter the "Settings" interface and tap the “Relay” tab. Select "Set relay to connection with the aircraft" to enter the connection settings page.

3) Refresh the WIFI list and select the WIFI signal of the aircraft you are using (i.e. HUBSAN-H501A-XXXX, or HUBSAN-H507A-XXXX). Tap the WIFI signal in question and allow the relay and aircraft to connect.

4) After a successful pairing, you may commence flying with the aircraft in accordance with the X-Hubsan prompts.

HEADS UP! Here are a couple of things to remember.

1) The mobile data on your phone MUST be shut off.

2) If you can’t seem to find the aircraft WIFI signal under the relay tab, remove the relay from the mobile device and place it around 3-5 feet away. Place the mobile device as close as possible to the aircraft and refresh the list again. This should help- the relay’s WIFI signal sometimes can interfere with the aircraft’s WIFI signal. After selecting the aircraft’s signal to connect, you may reattach the relay to the mobile device.

3) #2 can also apply to WIFI disconnections while flying. Remove the relay from the mobile device and place it a small distance (~3 feet) away from your mobile device. The situation should improve.

Mtjnvk7

Post by Mtjnvk7 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:11 am

Thanks for full replay, I will used it,
But my android can't find the relay signal, Is it possible that the relay wifi is broken.
When I put on ON, the BLUE lights for power are lite on' and the RED led is on and GREEN light blink every 5-6 seconds, but I cant see HT005 in wifi list of possible wifi's(clicking refresh don't help)

vivianfranco

Post by vivianfranco » Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello,

Thank you for update. What type of android phone are you using? Can you send me a video demonstrating what you are describing through our youtube Forum Tab to better diagnose you.

Mtjnvk7

Post by Mtjnvk7 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Asus zd551kl

vivianfranco

Post by vivianfranco » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:19 pm

We highly recommend Iphone or Samsung phone. Your phone might not be compatible.
You can also send me a video to vivian.franco@hubsan.com