Great drone!

tensman1

Great drone!

Post by tensman1 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:45 pm

I have had 2 MJX Bugs 3 and one 8807HD. The Bugs came with a 1080p camera that connects to the Bugs underbelly and is totally independent from the drone. The camera mount has a single axis manual tilt mode. The Bugs 3 is powerful with brushless motors and I've fitted it with a 3000 mah, 2s battery so it can be flown hard for 20 minutes. The control is all manual - a little hard to control for a beginner like me, so I managed to lose my first Bugs 3. It is a decent fun drone to fly for fun; not too great for photography as one is constantly adjusting the flight, particularly in any wind. I've crashed many times without serious injury other than chewing up props.
The 8807HD is a cheap camera drone that has altitude hold and built-in Wifi to transfer the camera feed to your smart phone. It is a light drone and is easily bounced around by even slight winds. Video is choppy as the plane rocks around in the breeze and operator control inputs. The light construction makes crashes potentially disasterous. I've had to hot glue a motor cover back on and, due to my clumsiness, has to got glue the transmitter case back together. This is a good drone on a budget - it cost me $37. It even has RTH, but it is not GPS-based so RTH can be an adventure.
My new Hubsan H501s is a week old and boy am I impressed. The GPS system works near perfectly and despite the fixed camera, I can make nice video and pics. The RTH works flawlessly allowing me to be increasingly courageous to fly further away than I would dare with my other drones. Admittedly, the 501s cost more, but at a fraction of the higher end DJI drones. This drone is indeed my favorite and has become the only one I want to fly for aerial photography. While I don't have circle fly, I believe I can do so manually with a little practice.
Nice job, Hubsan!

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Great drone!

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Thu May 10, 2018 11:39 pm

Thanks for your support of Hubsan ,we will launch more new product in the future.please pay more attention the Hubsan official website.

RKing1963

Re: Great drone!

Post by RKing1963 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:10 am

I love my 501S-S too....great flyer!