H501S X4 AIR I need help

Michaelm

H501S X4 AIR I need help

Post by Michaelm » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:24 pm

I hope someone can help me with my first flight the video feed screen was white and choppy. I restarted the controller and drone finally got a good screen. Is’ that normal? Also it didn’t show on the screen to calibrate the drone by turning it etc. I did notice the the lights were red and green showing it was calibrated. I had good gps signal. Took the drone up and let it hover and turned off the gps and it started to go in a direction and I turned the gps back on and it stayed put. Can anyone explain to me why the white screen? It showed everything else, but as I said screen was white. It it normal to calibrate itself. I watched a lot of video on YouTube and as I said I didn’t have to spin the drone. Lights were red and green meaning calibration complete. I hope some can explain to me what’s going on. Hope to hear back from some one. Thank you Mike

3Fees

Re: H501S X4 AIR I need help

Post by 3Fees » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:25 am

You have to go into the menu and adjust the 5.8GHZ signal before you fly-can do it as you fly as well, as you scroll thru the 5.8Ghz band frequencies you'll see the screen go raster, black, clear ect,keep it on the frequency that has a clear screen.

Cheers
3Fees :)