BUZZER H501SS IN CASE OF CRASH

Crystal006

BUZZER H501SS IN CASE OF CRASH

Post by Crystal006 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 pm

Hello,

There is a manipulations on the radio control, which allows to activate the built-in buzzer H501SS to find the drone if it is crashed?

If there is nothing for the moment, is it possible to program a fix that would allow this function?

Thank you for your answers

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: BUZZER H501SS IN CASE OF CRASH

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:46 am

Hello Crystal006,

Thanks for your kindly suggestion,I have forward your idea to R&D department.

May I know if found the drone according to the GPS coordinate showed in the transmitter?

Crystal006

Post by Crystal006 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:17 pm

Hello,

My drone was not lost, i never had the opportunity to check if the GPS coordinates indicated on the radio control corresponded to the position of the drone. But I would do this test.

Thank you for suggesting my idea to the R & D department, I think it would be wise to be able to use the drone buzzer rather than to install a complementary dronekeeper type

W95

Post by W95 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Hi Crystal006...
I looked into this for some small quads we have and found this fellow that makes strobes, buzzers and combo strobe/buzzers. Super nice guy too. They are quite affordable and you can set a timer such that it will activate in a certain time (ie longer than expected flight time). He didn't have one light enough to accommodate our small quads but thought I would post his website. Last I wrote to him, he was closing his shop however so might want to snag something before he shuts down entirely.

I think Hubsan should think about incorporating a strobe or buzzer feature like this too and are glad they are interested.

https://www.time4rc.com/