H216A X4 Desiree - Engines - Motor

me_e013aOWQun

H216A X4 Desiree - Engines - Motor

Post by me_e013aOWQun » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:09 am

Dear team,
I bought a Desire H216A 1 month ago and last week the "motor B rear" lost power and not work anymore. Today change for spare and 10 minutes after, happened the same situation.
The drone is a "new drone", no havent shocks or damage. Anyone suffer the same situation? I am looking for the solution! You help will be appreciate.
//
Querido equipo,
Compré un Desire H216A hace 1 mes y la semana pasada, el "motor B trasero" perdió potencia y ya no funciona. Hoy cambio de repuesto y 10 minutos después, sucededio la misma situación.
El drone esta "nuevo", sin golpes ni daños. ¿Alguien sufre la misma situación? ¡Estoy buscando la solución! Tu ayuda será apreciada.

Thanks a lot//Muchas gracias.

Javi

PS: Also I changed a shaft.
PD: Tambien cambie un ruleman.

clustermarc

Re: H216A X4 Desiree - Engines - Motor

Post by clustermarc » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:52 am

Hi javi, if possible I would take the drone back to where you bought it and try and get a refund..
These H216A are not great to be honest, some seem to be fine other others seem to break very quickly due to the undersized motors and quite poor electrical boards..

My hubsan h216a lastest around 25-30 flights before one motor died so I changed the motor then on the next flight a different motor died, you will see this happening to a fair few people on the Internet etc, after my second motor change and 3rd flight with the drone it seems OK, but I've lost all faith in the drone now and it will probably sit in my cupboard until I get rid of it..

ATB Marc
Hubsan Quadcopters In My Collection So Far:
Hubsan X4 Desire Pro H216A
Hubsan X4 H107C (a few of them)
Hubsan Q4 Nano H111

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9nFqm ... GWmyLnCQ5w

me_e013aOWQun

Re: H216A X4 Desiree - Engines - Motor

Post by me_e013aOWQun » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:07 am

Hi Marc and thanks al lot for your reply!
I had saw same coments in other sites....! And I bought a H502S pre owned and work right! it a sad situation. I will buy a Zino or similar in Dji brand in the future!

Regards.

Javi