Android x-hubsan app drains battery!

me_89fc9pvWSF

Android x-hubsan app drains battery!

Post by me_89fc9pvWSF » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:31 am

Is it possible to fix that problem?

My Honour 8 tells me, that when I exit the x-hubsan app it still consumes and uses battery power.

It maybe does not shut down right.
I don't know, maybe the iPhone app has the same problem, but I don't have a apple phone, so I can't comment that...

I must say, that it drains massive the power of my battery...and a version before my phone did not went into screen saving mode...

if the flying app works fine I can only tell, when I use it getting my Hubsan Zino, I also got a H501SS but it isn't supported, cause does not used by app...
but by the first look it looks fine, maybe a preference option to shut off the commercial of the Zino at the beginning, at start...
Alex!

me_89fc9pvWSF

Re: Android x-hubsan app drains battery!

Post by me_89fc9pvWSF » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:13 pm

... does no one have this problem of that draining app,
I alway get a information from my mobile phone that xhubsan drains my battery....
Alex!

me_89fc9pvWSF

Post by me_89fc9pvWSF » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:10 pm

After the update the mobile phone informs me still of that battery draining software "x-hubsan....."

maybe x-hubsan crawls my phone... :x

I hope it's not that way?!

Does no one....no one of that forum who's using this software have this problem? Hellooooo
Alex!

PeaUK

Post by PeaUK » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:36 pm

I had this problem before the update, I had to reconfigure my phone so it does not work in the background "always sleeping"
Pea
(YouTube: Pea's Kites & Drones)

me_0dec3POtwv

Re: Android x-hubsan the app drains battery! Mine us using 19% of my battery even when not in use. I actually replaced

Post by me_0dec3POtwv » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 am

Mine uses 19% of battery even when not in uses I only purchased drone recently I did not put my battery drain down to app so had battery replaced still drained so deleted app and now seems fine. Any answers?