Zino vs other drone

Zipster

Zino vs other drone

Post by Zipster » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:52 am

After watching many videos on people comparing drones I have to say the zino is brand new and hubsan still working on updates, zino 4k good battery life very portable cheap to buy and parts, most are comparing some drones having slightly better 4k but after seeing many I'm more than happy with what I've seen from zino especially the portability and how steady when recording, so can't wait to see the vids from all the different locations and hopefully they will be of people just enjoying there drone without comparing

JoeJoe

Re: Zino vs other drone

Post by JoeJoe » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:22 am

Zipster
I agree with you about comparing the Zino to a $800.00 to $1000.00 drone.
I pre ordered my Zino and can't wait to fly it. I've also installed the X-Hubsan app on Android phone but still waiting for the Zino to arrive.
The pilot is the obstacle avoidance feature :ugeek:

Zipster

Post by Zipster » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Joe Joe
I've also got app ready for the zino arrival plus on me tablet lol, I'm not bothered if people have paid thousands because I know I'll have fun with a great drone at a great price plus upgrades have started coming already so result :D :D :D :D :D :D

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Do you want to make DJI fan-boys STFU? Just ask them how much for a Mavic Air battery. Because that is what you compare the video quality by, not the Spark. We all know that the Zino costs around $300 less than M/A, but their batteries cost almost $150 more, too. Don't even let them start about Mavic Pro or Mavic 2 Pro. First you can buy nearly 3 Zino's for the price of a M2P, but you can also buy 3 Zino batteries for the price of one of M2P's :lol: :D :lol: :D

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Do you know why DJI dronies buy quads with so many obstacle avoidance sensors?
Because they need every one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JoeJoe

Post by JoeJoe » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Dogstar7

Keep those joke coming LMAO :lol:

Read my signature

JoeJoe

Post by JoeJoe » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm

I almost purchased the Mavic Air(glad I didn't), but then the Zino peek my interest. I flew other quad copters with no nanny sensors, and it just takes practice to fly. I am ok pilot and know better not to fly 10+ miles per hour 3 feet off the ground and turn at the same time. Why pay for sensors I don't need.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:53 pm

JoeJoe wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm
I almost purchased the Mavic Air(glad I didn't), but then the Zino peek my interest. I flew other quad copters with no nanny sensors, and it just takes practice to fly. I am ok pilot and know better not to fly 10+ miles per hour 3 feet off the ground and turn at the same time. Why pay for sensors I don't need.
"nanny sensors" I like that. It'll really p-off the DJI dronies. I keep telling people I fly the H501S 'cuz I want to learn to fly, not push buttons and hope my $1000 is going to fly back to me. It's like the barnstorming days, flying by stick & rudder. DD just "sets the waypoints" and flies his distance route WA-A-AY beyond line-of-sight. That's not flying, it's robotics

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm

Both RCSaylors and AndyRC have remarked on how quiet Zino is compared to Mavic Air and even the Mavic Pro. Nobody has ever complained to me in the park that my H501S is loud. Hubsan design is proven. The build quality has been sketchy in the past, regrettably. I'm hoping the QC on Zino is what caused the delay. If so, it was time well spent