11/22 Email - Shipping Info

dogstar7

11/22 Email - Shipping Info

Post by dogstar7 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:01 am

Dear Customer,
Thank you for ordering Zino from Hubsan
We are very sorry to advise you of a short delay for dispatch, we had planned to ship your order before Oct 30,but due to this being a new product ,and considering quality is of the upmost importance to us ,we wanted to fully test each model ,and this process has taken longer than expected causing the short delay
The first batch goods (For the orders placed between Oct 1 to Oct 20) now have arrived our European warehouse and will dispatch today or early tomorrow, you will receive a tracking number advising you of the local courier shipment to your destination .The goods shipped to our US warehouse now is in transit, and it expect to arrive on next Monday (US local time)if there is no delay , and you will receive a tracking number on the same day
Orders shipped from our Chinese warehouse will start to ship on Oct 23 and the tracking number will be updated as soon as possible.
There will be a shipment shipped every four days to our US and European warehouse by FEDEX express way to ensure all the orders can be fully dispatched before November 30 and we will update the tracking number as soon as possible
We apologize and thank you for your patience
If for any reason the delay is unacceptable to you, please contact order@hubsan.com or contact the online service to arrange cancellation of your order, hopefully this won’t be the case and you can wait a little longer for the ground breaking Hubsan Zino.

Best Regards
Hubsan mall
Wish a happy shopping
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone

ClaudioLisco

Re: 11/22 Email - Shipping Info

Post by ClaudioLisco » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:31 am

so i buy the 20 october and pay the 20 october and i am in italy.. it will supposed to get my drone next week?

Matguidotti

Post by Matguidotti » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:47 pm

I cancel my order and received the same e-mail? whats happen with hubsan? why the website dont update the info as cancellation, shipping, bla bla bla .

Kaptain

Post by Kaptain » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:29 pm

I've got same exact email.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:12 am

Hello dogstar7 ,

We had shipped Zino to European customer in turn.Some customer has received their tracking numbers.

You can email me your order number ,I will check your shipping time or tracking numbers.Thanks for your support of Hubsan Zino.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:43 am

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:12 am
Hello dogstar7 ,

We had shipped Zino to European customer in turn.Some customer has received their tracking numbers.

You can email me your order number ,I will check your shipping time or tracking numbers.Thanks for your support of Hubsan Zino.
I'm in the US, just outside Chicago
I realize the Thursday holiday may delay the shipping from El Monty, CA until Monday
I admit I've been anxious but I can hold on until then

bsonic31

Post by bsonic31 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:49 am

im also in the US,,,Sarasota Florida. i oreded mine via hubsan web site on oct. 2. order # 8259. any info ( date expected to arrive?, tracking #? will it arrive before friday nov. 30th? thanks brian