Emails

Zipster

Emails

Post by Zipster » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:19 am

Ok I've sent 4 emails to 4 different people and hopefully I get a reply, I really am looking forward to getting zino but my patience is Waring a little thin and ready for ringing paypal

ClaudioLisco

Re: Emails

Post by ClaudioLisco » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:21 am

Me too! im starting to be very very nervous..i buy this drone on 10/20 and no info or unswer! Hubsan say that ship drone the first 1000 but the reality is that nobody get this drone!! just the 3 youtubers! im tired to wait is pass one mounth!!!!!!

MrDronenut

Post by MrDronenut » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:34 am

Listen. Good things come to those who wait. Me and a friend ordered on 9/30......and are still waiting. So,cool ya jets. It will get here when it gets here.
The U-tube videos were the ones that passed QC. Hubsan made sure those 3 quads were right. And,they send those out to the reviewers for us to watch. Not to "ooh & ahh"over. But to teach us how to use these quads,so they don't start getting people crashing them and then saying "bad quad".
Now,they have to do QC on each and every one sent out. Rest assured,you will get your quad.................and it will be right.

Zipster

Post by Zipster » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Instead of you answering by guessing which I understand like all of us but at the end of the day some people have more patience than others so just an email or a group message would calm many but the truth would be even better

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:37 pm

I have received replies via email almost weekly since Oct 30, the latest only two days ago on Monday
Each one has said I should receive tracking information on my order either "soon" or "next week"
I also received a message on Facebook from Shally, the rep for US, on Monday saying that my order has been sent to the US warehouse and will be forwarded via parcel delivery as soon as it is processed, again with the assurance that it should be delivered by "next week"
I understand that the during the period between shipping from China and processing at the US warehouse in El Monte, CA the Zino assigned to me is just an inventory item and has not been assigned an address or a tracking number. Whether these items left China on Monday or Sunday our time is anyone's guess. I once worked in a transshipping facility and know that it can take one or two days for an item to be cleared for parcel delivery once it arrives and addressed to it's ultimate destination ready for pick-up by the delivery service.
None of this soothes my own aggravation, you understand

irussphone

Feel Your Pain

Post by irussphone » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Feel Your Pain, my friend!