GPS Accuracy test Bug

akifoktar

Re: GPS Accuracy test Bug

Post by akifoktar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:07 am

DonHeintz wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:13 pm
I find it funny that all of a sudden people are posting concerns of faults they think are out there when nobody has received one yet. First they have to ship them to us, then we can evaluate.
İt is not about zino. İts general app problem i issued my
h216 hubsan drone. Also exist with zino as you can see on review

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello Akifoktar ,

Thanks for your attention of the Zino

For the GPS accuracy test ,which should put the phone and the aircraft together. If both of their GPS positioning are good, the GPS accuracy calculated distance will be less than 5 meters.

If the Phone's GPS is interfered at the time, the GPS accuracy distance between the the phone and Zino will be larger. so the GPS accruracy test can't pass.

Sincerely expected all the Zino Fans get the Zino and experice it by yourself then share your flight exprience on the forum.

MrDronenut

Post by MrDronenut » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Well. Since you're on here answering questions. We ordered on 9/30. When will ours ship?

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:59 pm
Hello Akifoktar ,

Thanks for your attention of the Zino

For the GPS accuracy test ,which should put the phone and the aircraft together. If both of their GPS positioning are good, the GPS accuracy calculated distance will be less than 5 meters.

If the Phone's GPS is interfered at the time, the GPS accuracy distance between the the phone and Zino will be larger. so the GPS accruracy test can't pass.

Sincerely expected all the Zino Fans get the Zino and experice it by yourself then share your flight exprience on the forum.
Hi Alisa,
The problems is app has a bug and says always bad accuracy even if it s good accuracy. You can see on review video

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:59 am

Hello akifoktar ,

For the APP bug review video ,do you mean the Dustin Video or another video?

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:02 am

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:59 am
Hello akifoktar ,

For the APP bug review video ,do you mean the Dustin Video or another video?
I mean dustin video. You can see even if controller and zino are together, app says 10 meters. I had same issuses need to restart app and drone.