good communication = good customer service

PeaUK

good communication = good customer service

Post by PeaUK » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:58 am

FAO Hubsan Management.

It is clear that the Zino was developed to compete with DJI. After seeing 2 reviews by the RC Saylors & 1 review by RCAndy, the product itself appears (mostly) to live up to the hype, so far so good. That however is only the start of this journey.

If you compare DJI to Mercedes-Benz, then the Zino would be a Lexus. Because DJI has the top spot in terms of reputation, the only way to attract customers away from DJI is to do EVERYTHING better than DJI.

Luckily for Hubsan, DJI's after sales service is very poor (look at the reviews for DJI on Trustpilot). Here is an excellent opportunity for Hubsan to better DJI in at least one aspect of their business, that aspect is Customer Service.

I think its fair to say most of Hubsan's customers are frustrated simply because they do not know what is happening. If Hubsan were to make a genuine (honest) statement explaining how long the delay will be (for each country), most people will understand. Making false promises about delivery times is really not helping Hubsan in the long term. Even if they were not false promises at that original time, if circumstances changed after those promises were made, then the people affected are entitled to know the new circumstances, that is part of good customer service.

For the record, i have not ordered a Zino, but i WAS considering it until recent events but now i am undecided.
Pea
(YouTube: Pea's Kites & Drones)

rmcbride65

Re: good communication = good customer service

Post by rmcbride65 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:57 am

Your words are falling on deaf ears. Even Dji has better customer service. This post will go unanswered by Hubsan like nearly all the others.