Massive Deleted Buy From Zino

ClaudioLisco

Massive Deleted Buy From Zino

Post by ClaudioLisco » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:06 pm

So Hubsan play with people Pre-order start on 30 october..we are on 15 november and nobody get the drone..no unswer and no shipping and no date..but for the money they ask and get quickly..so we wait for the app..the app will be on store the 15 november...we are on 15 november and nobody see the zino app..at this point if someone don't respect the buyer and not respect the market a good way is to deleted everybody the pre-order and nobody will buy any hubsan product..in this way hubsan understand that if hubsan can wake everyday is thanks for the buyer and you don't have to lie or play with buyer..because you are not the only one..in one mounth one new Zino from different company will come out and zino can be forget..so take care of your client because you can failed easy...

akifoktar

Re: Massive Deleted Buy From Zino

Post by akifoktar » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:49 pm

I will cancel my order if i dont have a tracking number until end of this month.

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:32 pm

akifoktar wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:49 pm
I will cancel my order if i dont have a tracking number until end of this month.
Since you backed the Zino on the Indiegogo campaign, it isn't easy to just ask for a refund. They don't have to give you one. Especially if the are still going to deliver them in the foreseeable future. There are a few projects that I backed and it has been over two years since the original shipping date and no refund was able to be had since it isn't a store, but finding a project. I am not saying they wouldn't give a refund. They are not a small start-up that has sunk all their cash into the project and costs got out of control and they don't have the money anymore to refund back. It would be at the discretion of Hubsan if they gave one or not.

ClaudioLisco

Post by ClaudioLisco » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:40 pm

I can confirm...on indigogo you give Your support to hubsan and on indigogo no refound Is possible..maybe all this was a strategy from hubsan maybe they already knwo this It Will happens for this they open a crowfinding actualy sound very strange that a big Company open a crowfinding..ita like dji open a crowfinding for a new drone..you Will never see this..but yes hubsan ask for crowfinding..and all Money Is Lost After all the hubsan can Also decide to not give you a drone..i never buy a hubsan product foto this i decide to not buy on indigogo but a Little bit more but i have PayPal..btw if i dont get a drone in the end of november or next week im Plan to buy mavic air for price quality video gimbal and size..i found a combo pack at very good price

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:50 pm

I am sure the Indiegogo campaign was just for more publicity for the launch. Many tech publications watch what is on the sites and pass the info out to more people than Hubsan could do alone. There are many companies that are doing it now.
I do believe the drones will be shipped, it is just a matter of when. I hope it is just because they want them to be perfect and not have any quality issues like they apparently had with some of their other drones.
This will be their first attempt at the Mavic market and if they launch a bad, buggy product it will be worse to recover from than one launched late.

Mavros777

Post by Mavros777 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:30 pm

This is fine, we don't want drones that are going to fall out of the sky. However LET US KNOW. Update your message to the customers. If there is another delay, then tell us. It's not that hard.

MihaiApostoliu

Post by MihaiApostoliu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:10 am

Do not cry anymore and create panic.
Neither the XIAOMI FIMI A3 is sold yet and the world ordering.
Last edited by MihaiApostoliu on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dingsdada

Post by Dingsdada » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:41 am

I cancelled my order a few days ago. Refund is already back.
I preordered my Zino now on Gearbest - 50 bucks cheaper than on hubsan. So i can wait for first reviews :-)