Latest email reply from Hubsan on delivery date.

Kaptain

Latest email reply from Hubsan on delivery date.

Post by Kaptain » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:35 am

Hi Komtana,

Sorry for the delay 

For the issues as you inquired in your email ,your order place on November 2

Will be shipped before November 25 

Will update you the tracking number as soon as possible 

Thanks  

Best Regards 

Hubsan mall 
Wish a happy shopping 

ClaudioLisco

Re: Latest email reply from Hubsan on delivery date.

Post by ClaudioLisco » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:43 am

yes and for all buy before november? we are almost in december but i didn't get my drone...all bullshit

justjarhead

Post by justjarhead » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:59 pm

How many have shipped and to where? Last count was 60 to US and Netherlands but no numbers since then. Where are the all going to now?

Mavros777

Post by Mavros777 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 am

Funny that. I was told through online chat that mine will be shipped on November 30 and I ordered mine on the 31st october with the discount. They're making it up as they go along.

justjarhead

Post by justjarhead » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:11 am

Shally posted that online ramp up will occur soon like thousands in next 2-3 weeks. I am not a true believer but this is what was said.

Kaptain

Post by Kaptain » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 am

Better late than deliver bad drones. So far I have had good experience on Hubsan product and services. I bought my hubsan dorne mainly from Ebay. I made severay crashes but hubsan never fail mr on the support. They have respond to my issue within 24 hours, sending free spare parts, and even send me new drone. I never have service like this from other suppliers. But if there are someone doing same service please let me know. I have experienced non communication from them on the issue that they don't want to support or running out of warranty period. That's their only unpopular habits. I agree that it should be trained to handle bad news for customers.

In mean time I hope that you will make zino one of a great drone for all of us. Waiting eagerly for it!

Kaptain
Last edited by Kaptain on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaptain

Post by Kaptain » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 am

Better late than deliver bad drones. So far I have had good experience on Hubsan product and services. I bought my hubsan dorne mainly from Ebay. I made severay crashes but hubsan never fail mr on the support. They have respond to my issue within 24 hours, sending free spare parts, and even send me new drone. I never have service like this from other suppliers. But if there are someone doing same service please let me know. I have experienced non communication from them on the issue that they don't want to support or running out of warranty period. That's their only unpopular habits. I agree that it should be trained to handle bad news for customers.

In mean time I hope that you will make zino one of a great drone for all of us. Waiting eagerly for it!

Kaptain

Below is My drone crash and burn vdo. Hubsan replace new drone for me which I pay $30 for delivery.

https://youtu.be/8IymO2OpTlA

justjarhead

Post by justjarhead » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:19 pm

I have had different experiences with Hubsan. We must have had different service help because I had issues that dragged on for days or more for requests submitted..