Dimensions

Post Reply
escipion
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:41 am

Dimensions

Post by escipion » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:45 am

Good afternoon.
Does someone know the dimensions of the drone, closed?
Do you have obstacle sensors?



a greeting
FE CIEGA EN LA VICTORIA

User avatar
irussphone
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:51 pm
Location: TEXAS

Re: Dimensions

Post by irussphone » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:45 pm

No obstacle avoidance sensors.

akifoktar
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Re: Dimensions

Post by akifoktar » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:00 pm

escipion wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:45 am
Good afternoon.
Does someone know the dimensions of the drone, closed?
Do you have obstacle sensors?



a greeting
You can see dimension on hubsan website. İt doesnt have any obstacle sensor

ECA77
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: Dimensions

Post by ECA77 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 pm

akifoktar wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:00 pm
escipion wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:45 am
Good afternoon.
Does someone know the dimensions of the drone, closed?
Do you have obstacle sensors?



a greeting
You can see dimension on hubsan website. İt doesnt have any obstacle sensor
The dimensions are for the arms out, otherwise it is pretty large folded at over 30 cm x 25 cm. Folded I have yet to see any numbers. So it is a legitimate question.

akifoktar
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Re: Dimensions

Post by akifoktar » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:39 pm

ECA77 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 pm
akifoktar wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:00 pm
escipion wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:45 am
Good afternoon.
Does someone know the dimensions of the drone, closed?
Do you have obstacle sensors?



a greeting
You can see dimension on hubsan website. İt doesnt have any obstacle sensor
The dimensions are for the arms out, otherwise it is pretty large folded at over 30 cm x 25 cm. Folded I have yet to see any numbers. So it is a legitimate question.
You can measure estimated dimensions by proportioning
Attachments
44342791_2196031810418508_1012277427495239680_o.jpg
44342791_2196031810418508_1012277427495239680_o.jpg (343.72 KiB) Viewed 1319 times

escipion
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:41 am

Re: Dimensions

Post by escipion » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:01 am

akifoktar wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:39 pm
ECA77 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 pm
akifoktar wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:00 pm


You can see dimension on hubsan website. İt doesnt have any obstacle sensor
The dimensions are for the arms out, otherwise it is pretty large folded at over 30 cm x 25 cm. Folded I have yet to see any numbers. So it is a legitimate question.
You can measure estimated dimensions by proportioning



thanks for the answer.
but if I ask is because it is not written anywhere, the measures of the web are with extended arms and obstacle sensor if you see the video there is a video which the drone flies throwing waves .A so if please if not They are clear about the answer, do not answer the things they do not know.
The reason is that I'm going to buy the transport bag and the size is similar to Mavic Pro, that's why my question.

Thank you .

Fe ciega en la victoria
FE CIEGA EN LA VICTORIA

ECA77
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: Dimensions

Post by ECA77 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:19 am

escipion wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:01 am
akifoktar wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:39 pm
ECA77 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 pm


The dimensions are for the arms out, otherwise it is pretty large folded at over 30 cm x 25 cm. Folded I have yet to see any numbers. So it is a legitimate question.
You can measure estimated dimensions by proportioning



thanks for the answer.
but if I ask is because it is not written anywhere, the measures of the web are with extended arms and obstacle sensor if you see the video there is a video which the drone flies throwing waves .A so if please if not They are clear about the answer, do not answer the things they do not know.
The reason is that I'm going to buy the transport bag and the size is similar to Mavic Pro, that's why my question.

Thank you .

Fe ciega en la victoria
I was a little irritated with the graphic in the video hinting that there are some kind of sensors as well. Probably the original concept, but the price of implementation was out of the target price range.
I also think it is strange that there is no mention to the folded dimensions. Like you said it looks to be the size of the Mavic Pro. From the looks of it, the main body will be shorter, but the width and height could be the things you will have to be careful with. The Zino looks to be over 9cm high when open and folded, the Mavic Pro is about 1 cm shorter. And depending on the arms I would say that the Zino is just shy of 10cm wide. So I would also wait and see what the official numbers are before buying.

Post Reply