Features we would like to see on Zino

akifoktar

Features we would like to see on Zino

Post by akifoktar » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 am

Hi,
Users may write here the features want to see on Zino. So hubsan developers can see what users need. Mines are:
1-Live stream on social media. such as facebook and instagram. Like some others brands have this feature.
2- Cinematic mode: smooth and soft drone and gimbal movements for movie like shots.

ECA77

Re: Features we would like to see on Zino

Post by ECA77 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:37 pm

-Gesture activated dronies.
-Return to home facing the Home point (some drones fly backwards).
-Color settings for the camera: Warm, cool, neutral...
-Movie mode where gimbal and drone fly slow and smoothly.
-I hope it has various settings for resolution and frames per second. I know it has 4K at 30fps, but the possibility of 24 fps at 4K would please some people, and faster frame rates at lower resolutions (2K 60fps, 1080p up to 120).
-Drone returns to start position after completing one of the various mode activities.
-Possiblity of creating Geofencing, hight restrictions and boundaries either distance wise or to a certain area.
-Accessories like a specific bag or box for it to be carried in with room for the controller, charger and a few extra batteries.
-I hope the battery charger is USB powered, that way it will be easier to charge the batteries even on the move in a car or with a power bank.

My wish list is long I know, but I feel within the realm of possibility.

irussphone

Post by irussphone » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:50 pm

Extended FPV range options.

ClaudioLisco

Post by ClaudioLisco » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:17 pm

i hope to see 24fps 4k with a log profile..and smooth camera controlle, some function as orbit or like dji meteora effects

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:32 pm

irussphone wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:50 pm
Extended FPV range options.
For that you can put a parabolic reflector around the antenna. It will greatly increase the FPV range (about 50-70%) from what I have seen with online tutorials. Most of the time the drones can't even fly far enough away to degrade the signal before having to come back.

irussphone

Post by irussphone » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Audio with camera.Easily replaceable antennas.

mab961

Post by mab961 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:37 pm

I would like to see:

Some way to use standard charger plugs and a hobby type charger so I could get a 30-45 minute recharge.
Some way to use the old advanced controller from the H501a -- it already had the control knobs for the gimbal controls.

I saw someone post about the android version of the app, but it was not in English... was it a positive or negative comment/observation???

Thanks,
Mark B.

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:54 am

mab961 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:37 pm
I saw someone post about the android version of the app, but it was not in English... was it a positive or negative comment/observation???

Thanks,
Mark B.
It was just asking if the App will support Android devices and probably which ones. The App hasn't been updated to work with the Zino so that is probably where he was coming from with his question. There was probably something lost in the Google Translate:
When does the android app leave ??????
I'm scared of the software ....

Sniper4you3

Post by Sniper4you3 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:24 am

I'd like for the Zino drone to have an Optical Flow Sensor and/or Aucustic Sensor(s) to allow the Zino more accurate flight and adapt to inclines or declines in terrian while in certains modes like follow me. These types of sensors would allow for more accurate flight when not using the GPS such as indoors.

Please provide a means for easy charging. An adapter to allow for more common battery chargers or even a USB charging cable to be used would be much appreciated. When a proprietary battery is used in a drone normally it's charged with a proprietary charger.

I'd also like some sort of carrying case or backpack to be offered. This type of bag/case/backpack will allow for the Zino to be easily carried or taken along on an adventure without damage.

zn105

Post by zn105 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:28 pm

MPH Miles Per Hour and Ft feet in the app