Patiently Waiting For News

ECA77

Re: Patiently Waiting For News

Post by ECA77 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Just hope they come out with a cover for the SD card and other inputs on the side. Would hate for dirt to get in there.

zorgos

Post by zorgos » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:43 pm

is it waterproof ?

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:44 pm

zorgos wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:43 pm
is it waterproof ?
no

zorgos

Post by zorgos » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:50 pm

so WD-40 like on components...

Markslc1

Post by Markslc1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:02 pm

I got a strangely worded email today from Hubsan in broken english.

Thanks for ordering from Hubsan official mall

Your order will start to delivery from Oct 30 defer to the payment in turn to send successively

Please be patient

By the way would you mind to share with us the information of your smartphone will used to control the aircraft ?

In order to offer better service ,now we are going to collect this information to build a custom data base

And with this information we can offer quick and better service once you suffer any troubles during the operation

Thanks and happy flying

I'm not sure if this means they are on-schedule or not. I am curious about cellphone compatibility with this drone. anyone know what they are? Hubsan has yet to provide any coherent responses.

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Markslc1 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Your order will start to delivery from Oct 30 defer to the payment in turn to send successively

Please be patient

By the way would you mind to share with us the information of your smartphone will used to control the aircraft ?

In order to offer better service ,now we are going to collect this information to build a custom data base

And with this information we can offer quick and better service once you suffer any troubles during the operation

Thanks and happy flying

I'm not sure if this means they are on-schedule or not. I am curious about cellphone compatibility with this drone. anyone know what they are? Hubsan has yet to provide any coherent responses.
I got the same but date was 20th of november, bacause i ordered from indiegogo.
They mean they ship in array according to order number. maybe they used google translate for write this :)

zorgos

Post by zorgos » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:34 pm

why is it 2 times more expensive than a h501s(s)? Materially there is nothing more than the last one except the design (not really innovative)...and except improvements software (not really different than a h501s). So why is it 2 times more expensif ?

your pricing policy looks like a market positioning...

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:59 pm

zorgos wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:34 pm
why is it 2 times more expensive than a h501s(s)? Materially there is nothing more than the last one except the design (not really innovative)...and except improvements software (not really different than a h501s). So why is it 2 times more expensif ?

your pricing policy looks like a market positioning...
I think price is normal, new transmitter and fpv type and gimbal, 4k camera, body all is more complicated and more cost than h501s. of course companies obtain prices by considering market

zorgos

Post by zorgos » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm

4k (h265), i known this technical inflation...for less than 20 euros (if we want/need a gopro, let us the choise. If we want a perfect 1080p made in china, let us the choise). Sorry, not convinced forfiori without the lcd screen (?)

In my country, the competing companies that have managed to emerge are those that have listened to the needs of customers. Do not forget that...or not :)

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Markslc1 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Please be patient

Thanks and happy flying

I got the same email today. I thought the same thing. Looks like they'll ship on time. I was wondering about smart phone compatibility also. I told them I have a lame low-priced phone with Android 7.1.1 . I hope it's compatible