Zino 2 ~ no FPV feed to phone

me_6b0add2MUD

Zino 2 ~ no FPV feed to phone

Post by me_6b0add2MUD » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:54 pm

Haven't flown in several months, just went to connect everything for a test and got no video feed at all. Everything appears connected, but no FPV feed to the phone. I've tried reinstalling the app. I've tried using another phone with a fresh install of the app.

Using a google pixel 5 and pixel 3xl.

Any ideas?

me_52218u5IJQ

Re: Zino 2 ~ no FPV feed to phone

Post by me_52218u5IJQ » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:35 pm

I have the same No FPV problem with my Zino 2. My issue was determined to be a faulty camera/gimbal cable. I ordered 2 replacement cables from Hubsan however when I attempted to install the new cable I learned that the pair sent to me were not the proper cable for my Zino2. Apparently, there are 2 ribbon cables for the Zino2, often referred to as "old" and "new". The old cable has a part number ending in "04" and the newer cable ending in "07", which are the ones sent to me when I ordered the replacements. One end of the 07 does not fit the drone. If you need the 07 cables, I have 2 of them available. Chris, the QCguy on YouTube, has videos posted for the disassembly and reassembly of the Zino2 camera cable.

I pre-ordered my Zino2 and waited a couple months to receive it... now it appears that I suffer punishment for being among the first 1000 customers for the Zino2. I searched hubsan, Alibaba, GearBest, Banggod, eBay etc. and cannot find the 04 cable.
Dale in Sedona 928-821-3376