hubsan zino h117s doesn't turn on.

me_f95b4Z2BZs

hubsan zino h117s doesn't turn on.

Post by me_f95b4Z2BZs » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:20 pm

good morning everyone, my name is Sandro and I have owned a Hubsan Zino H117S for about a couple of years, used very little for various reasons.
A couple of months ago I decided to take it back and I see that the battery is swollen and won't charge.
I do some research, and I understand that the battery is "gone" and also that the original battery charger isn't that great for keeping these batteries healthy.
So I purchase a new original battery and a more serious charger (I hope... ISDT Q6 Nano) which allows me to calibrate the cells, discharge, maintain etc. etc.
Once the first charge is finished, I put the battery in and make the first flight, everything normal, everything perfect. Today I decide to make another flight, battery with all three cells at 4.30, but the drone doesn't turn on.
For a moment I had the feeling that one of the blue lights under one of the arms had turned on but I'm not sure.
Does anyone have any suggestions for solving this problem?
....moreover, after having just purchased the battery and battery charger, I would be very sorry not to be able to use it.
Thanks
bye
sandro