Erro usb desconected App x-hubsan2 v2.6.8

me_005efTN4lU

Erro usb desconected App x-hubsan2 v2.6.8

Post by me_005efTN4lU » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:02 pm

I'm having problems with (usb disconnected) after the last update of the x-hubsan 2 v application. 2.6.8 it returns to the home screen. this problem continues on the zino mini se drone. and zino mini pro. both. my cables and drones are ok. flight on another smartphone. I did tests. But I found hubsan and I had no solutions. sad about it.

me_2eee7cvtvV

Re: Erro usb desconected App x-hubsan2 v2.6.8

Post by me_2eee7cvtvV » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:45 pm

I too have a Hubsan Zino SE Mini
I've had it for over a year, I had many successful flights, taken many pictures and videos
I have the same android phone, same SD card
After performing the last update on the drone and controller (~March 2023) it started having problems connecting.
I updated the app on my phone several times since then now on V2.something still says USB cable is not connected.
Then after a minute or so the app stop responding and my phone freezes then a message states UI not responding and reboots.
I've tried my Android tablet, and multiple new USB cables with the same results.

Also the flight controller is connected to the drone, it displays the compass heading and altitude, up to 9 satellites connected but I cannot
start the motors or fly the drone. I have been able to fly the drone before without the phone connected.

I've looked on the Hubsan support site and downloaded the latest firmware but I cannot find the update tool for the PC so I don't know what to do.

At this point I am totally frustrated, any help would be very much appreciated.

me_005efTN4lU

Re: Erro usb desconected App x-hubsan2 v2.6.8

Post by me_005efTN4lU » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:24 pm

Yes. I managed to get the app to work. it has a low latency switch in the app that makes the viewfinder open. however I ended up crashing my drone crashed. hubsan leaves something to be desired in support does not make the slightest point in helping.