Zino Mini Pro - Problem Firmware Update 1.3.6

me_487e9l9Vf1

Zino Mini Pro - Problem Firmware Update 1.3.6

Post by me_487e9l9Vf1 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:28 am

Dear friends
Unfortunately I have a big problem with the Zino Mini Pro ..
During the upgrade procedure from version 1.3.5 to vers. 1.3.6, it was blocked once the upgrade reached 50% (the installation package had downloaded 100% correctly).
After almost 6 minutes at 50% the drone went into "protection", it started emitting alarm sounds and making micro-movements of the propellers .. I guess due to the high temperatures .. at this point I preferred to turn off the drone so as not to ruin the electronics, interrupting the update procedure (which I remember was still at a standstill for quite a while at 50%).
Now, however, trying to update the drone again, from the app it no longer finds any updates and even by carrying out the manual search it does not find anything, it is as if it were restored to the factory versions. I am attaching some screenshots
Do you have any ideas how I can fix it? is there an update procedure with a program on the PC as it happened for the normal zino? Thank you

PS I have already tried uninstalling the App and reinstalling it

Waiting for your feedback,
I wish you a good day,
Roberto

me_1059c8nr3Y

Re: Zino Mini Pro - Problem Firmware Update 1.3.6

Post by me_1059c8nr3Y » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:15 am

Did you resolve this?
For anyone else reading-
The alarm and micro movement of props is the drone trying to attract your attention in case it is lost or you have mistakenly left it turned on I believe.
You can see the temperature on the app and it also warns you there if the temperature is too hot and you need to turn off, I think the drone can also turn off itself.
If faced with this I would first pick the drone up and begin blowing (see next point) it rather than interrupt the update process.
I now always have a fan blowing under during long processes this avoids any problem with heat while doing updates, calibrating or downloading large amounts of video/pictures from the drone.