Zino Pro (not plus) "USB cable is not connected"

method69uk

Zino Pro (not plus) "USB cable is not connected"

Post by method69uk » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:25 pm

As subject reads, received my Zino Pro (not plus) today and have spent all day trying to connect my phone to the controller.

I have it in USB debug mode, airplane mode on, I have tried 3 different OTG cables ( I know 2 of them work from my DJI Spark)
At one point it looked like it was connected but then told me it wasn't.

Every time I connect my phone, it dings to signal a connection and also shows the phone is being charged by the controller. Yet the app says it's not connected.

I'm no way an experienced drone pilot but my DJI Spark connected instantly and then just worked as expected.

Can anyone help me?

method69uk

Re: Zino Pro (not plus) "USB cable is not connected"

Post by method69uk » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:24 am

2 days of ownership and no matter which way round I try to do things to connect my phone to the RC, still nothing.

Which doesn't fill me with confidence with the experience if I was to get it going.. Think I may be asking for a refund :|

me_c9292wB43y

Post by me_c9292wB43y » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:41 am

Hello. Was the issue sorted ? I received mine and sensor fault , USB can’t connect , and idk what else. As u rightly point out , doesn’t give me much confidence to fly it ! If only I could

me_14f7cAwitr

Post by me_14f7cAwitr » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:53 am

Did you ever find a solution to your "USB not connected" issue? I have a Zino H1175 that I've been using for years, but all of a sudden, it's now consistently giving me that same exact issue where the phone and controller won't sync up with each other and stay that way. Of multiple USB-C to micro USB OTGcables I've tried... some brand new... only the original short white one from Zino even temporarily works. And temporarily means about 20 seconds, before it decides to cut off the connection and tell me my USB isn't connected. Very frustrating, and would like to know if you ever found a solution?