Null support

sgomez8

Null support

Post by sgomez8 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:40 am

This is a statement for all those who want to buy a drone from this company. I have a Zino 2 and one of its engines has stopped working. I have tried very patiently to manage the repair with the support. But all I have received is nothing. If the drone breaks under warranty, they ignore it. I have offered to send the drone to be repaired by paying the shipping and they don't answer. I feel very disappointed because I was really very happy with the drone. I'm going to let everyone know that nobody buys anything from this brand.

me_83548XonUP

Re: Null support

Post by me_83548XonUP » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:28 am

I fully agree.
Don't buy anything from Hubsan!!

me_b4749OpFaU

Post by me_b4749OpFaU » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:24 pm

In the beginning I was very impressed by Hubsan, but I came to realize that if something breaks, if I have technical issues or major problems, that I'm on my own. Hubsan customer support is NON EXISTENT for the the most part. Quite a number of people feel they have wasted their money. Hubsan needs to monitor these forums (and their email / tech support), and contact their customers....... or eventually they won't have any more customers.

I had some very basic questions and GOT ZERO responses from Hubsan. Others have had serious issues and Hubsan is silent. Even during the warranty period, it seems they won't contact you.

me_83bb1oseSX

Post by me_83bb1oseSX » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:25 am

Yup there support sucks mine took off no control and crashed sent in the flight log and their answer was the drone had( strong geomagnetic disturbance) can you believe that crap, fly 2 other dji drones never had a problems
so back and forth with Emails wasn't getting anywhere, finally gave into refresh care 249.00 us still waiting for the drone to show.
total spent is about 1300.00 Canadian bought the one with 4 batteries and buying this drone totally feel ripped off
what I get from this company when you have a problem or a crash is they give you some bull excuse so you give into the refresh care
soon as you apply for refresh care the drone gets banned will not take off it still could fly but wasn't safe to
so be warned this is not a good company the support is nowhere