Hubsan warranty repair

me_bac46K59rc

Hubsan warranty repair

Post by me_bac46K59rc » Sun May 09, 2021 5:33 am

Hi I just wanted to comment on how poorly Hubsan handled my request for warranty service. The drone carries a year warranty from Hubsan and they certainly didn’t stand up to that promise. I purchased my drone on eBay thru myflydrone seller. They didn’t even response to my emails. Hubsan was not much better after twice contacting them once they realized I purchased through eBay they stopped all emails without even an explanation. Pretty rude. So my problems which have to do with my gimbal no longer moving which is clearly a warranty issue are going to be left up to me to solve. I don’t think I want to even purchase parts from these people. I think money better spent would be to another company. One that stands behind there word and takes care of there customers no matter how they purchased there drones as long as they have the proper documentation to support the claim. Good job Hubsan you lost a great chance at making a lifetime customer outta me. Instead when I hear anyone talking about Hubsan I will caution them against making a purchase. You should take care of your customers and at least respond to there questions and don’t just give them the cold shoulder. Bad Buisness practices. Don’t buy Hubsan they will just turn there back on you without explanation.

me_b4749OpFaU

Re: Hubsan warranty repair

Post by me_b4749OpFaU » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Just curious,

Did you ever resolve anything with Hubsan? I've heard of numerous people that Hubsan did not respond while under warranty. (And quite a few that Hubsan did not contact even after the warranty period). Poor customer service. Just wondering if you ever resolved anything, .... and if not, Did you purchase another drone ?

me_1059c8nr3Y

Re: Hubsan warranty repair

Post by me_1059c8nr3Y » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:02 am

Just a heads up for anyone reading - I found that replies were being filtered and ending up in my Spam box, so please do check for Spam and mark it as not spam so you get future replies.
It might be worth checking spam again if you get passed to a different department or person, just in case.
That said I am sad to say that I too have heard some not so great things about Hubsan Customer Service and actually found this forum whilst attempting to assist a couple of people with problems because Customer Service has shut down for the Chinese New Year.
Admittedly some of the problems I have seen were (once more information came out) down to the owner damaging the drone and expecting Hubsan to foot the cost of repair - not happening.
I'm certain many more were genuine cases where Hubsan Customer Service failed to address genuine issues with drones in warranty or with quality control issues which appears to be another thing that Hubsan need to improve along with Customer Service.
I feel they have the Products, the Technical Know How, The Software and the People to be successful but they need more people or better training and commitment to Customer Service and that Quality Control of products, software and of Video and Printed guides needs to be more strictly enforced prior to packaging or uploading, as opposed to 'rush to produce and send out at all costs' which I feel is what currently happens to a certain extent.
I have even applied to become part of Customer Support here in the UK because I feel so strongly about this issue, but have not had a reply - maybe they are too busy with warranty queries to get back to me. Or maybe my lack of a second language is an issue - yet in other areas/on other platforms I do OK communicating in various languages by taking the time to copy paste into Google translate or for example on Facebook I utilise the translate button that shows up when someone posts in a foreign language in an English speaking group. Personally I'd rather get an answer from someone who speaks a different language to me with some translation errors, than receive no reply at all - yes Hubsan that's directed at you and hopefully translates well if you don't speak English!