Zino Mini Pro

darrellwilson

Re: Zino Mini Pro

Post by darrellwilson » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:31 am

Well, all good things must come to an end! Guess Hubsan's policy to stay silent will cost them more back outs and refunds as the days lag on. I hope you enjoy the Mini 2 but I had to sell mine, got tired of all the lock outs from DJI software and all the updates of NFZ. Even with a LAANC DJI requested and mandates you contact them for clearance as well, just to much restrictions placed on the owner of the drone. Good Luck

me_b94af6MtBH

Post by me_b94af6MtBH » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:39 am

hi all.
it's a pleasure to inform, I cancelled the order of zino mini pro !!!
it is not possible to have this kind of management .......let's think for future support!

for all will have it ....enjoy.

Crack75

Post by Crack75 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:04 pm

All this is absurd :o

BrandenburgTV

Post by BrandenburgTV » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:37 pm

As far as I know, chip shortage isn't only a problem for Hubsan. So I thought of going with them for as long as it takes, along to the limit of the buyer's protection of paypal (180 days for German customers). DJI isn't an alternative for me since I already noticed that dji is quite restrictive with their software; also none of the other drone manufacturers promise a comparable obstacle avoidance at this time.

So I will not cancel my order —— yet. My deadline has reached either by November, or as soon as other manufacturers have an equal product, and can deliver it.

ge_25e7aDBreu

Post by ge_25e7aDBreu » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:23 pm

Comprei três drones Zino Mini Pro e estou cancelando as três compras e enviando para os meu clientes DJI Mini 2, pois isso não se faz com o consumidor, falta total de respeito

me_b94af6MtBH

Post by me_b94af6MtBH » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:32 pm

I simply cancelled the order of Hubsan ZINO MINI PRO. Bought in pre order on May. Now after more than 3 months I received simply delay and wating request.
NOT ACCEPTABLE.
bad company.
I bought a DJI MINI 2, probably lower performances compared to Zino, but I have it in my hands and in holidays with me.

HUBSAN !! let work better...in planning , developing , distributing , and customer care! (not the sold one ;)

darrellwilson

Post by darrellwilson » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:00 am

Got an email from Hubsan in USA stating they were shipping the Mini as of this week and several has been shipped out. Has anyone gotten theirs? It would be nice to know that the drone at least exist!

GrahamSmith

Post by GrahamSmith » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:13 am

I've had an email today from Hubsan China to say will start to ship tomorrow to UK and continuing. We shall see! :roll:

darrellwilson

Post by darrellwilson » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:25 am

If anyone gets one of these top secret drones please post information on when you got it, how it was shipped, and what it may look like as Hubsan has been so secretive about it. At least it looks like there is some movement on their part to at least send an email, if it is true and not just another postponement of shipping something that may or may not exist. Got to give it to Hubsan though, collecting upfront cost to build drones is pretty good if you can get the buyers to fork over the money ahead of time. Great Trick in building capitol.

DroneZone2

Post by DroneZone2 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:21 pm

The Zino Mini Pros are coming ...
Here is also an "unboxing" video:

https://youtu.be/7Iu1Zru8Tm4