Hubsan Zino pro not connected to the controller

me_e0791Xeg24

Hubsan Zino pro not connected to the controller

Post by me_e0791Xeg24 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 am

I have new Hubsan Zino pro, facing problem with connection.
I powered the drone and then the controller, then connected the controller with the mobile phone, starting the x-Hubsan app
I went to settings then controller, then (Set transmitter and aircraft connection) but no connection.
I pressed the drone power button three times, the red color still solid with no connection!
Please help me. what to do????!!!

me_67b71qg5td

Re: Hubsan Zino pro not connected to the controller

Post by me_67b71qg5td » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:37 am

I am having this exact same problem!! Please someone help us!

me_829fa37kPp

Post by me_829fa37kPp » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:36 pm

Hi
It is the overall problem with the zino pro and Hubsan never found a solution to the problem!
One thing is though necessary to know and that is that on many android phones you have to change the settings in how to use the USB on the phone!
After changing the USB settings you maybe will get a connection.
Sometimes the solution is to loosen the battery and click it in place again.
If you get the connection on startup you surely will lose connection within a short time, before or after the drone is in the air!
Sometimes, but not always you can reconnect by removing and reinserting the USB on your phone.
In some very special occasions, you get the drone in the air and get a full flight time then you will feel very lucky but don't expect it to happen every time in the future! - THOSE ZINO DRONES ARE SHIT - NOT RELIABLE AND NOT WORTH SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY ON - GET YOURSELF A DJI INSTEAD!!!

constantino3

Post by constantino3 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:05 pm

tengo el mismo problema de conexión con mi Zino, nada se conecta con nada , e intentado cambiar la versión y nada, no se que hacer mi Drone hoy sirve para lo que sirven las tetillas de un Hombre, para nadaaaaa.... esta empresa cual es la manera de respondernos por estos problemas ? a donde enviamos estos drones, pues ya esto es un problema a nivel mundial y la verdad no e visto el primero que a podido solucionarlo.

me_b84c7vrd5x

Post by me_b84c7vrd5x » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:27 pm

I have same problem. Bought new Zino Pro, version Stand alone, and, separate, purchased controller direct from Hubsan shop. Controller does not recogniza the drone. Updated the latest firmware but problem still exist