Zino Pro+ SN code information is abnormal

deconde

Zino Pro+ SN code information is abnormal

Post by deconde » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Immediately after connecting to the drone a prompt information pops-up in the app stating that the aircraft SN code is abnormal, please contact Hubsan service department. Upon clicking ok the app returns to the home screen, doesn't allow doing anything. Hubsun service department doesn't respond.
Does anyone know what is the SN code and how the issue can be fixed? Thanks in advance!

me_fc3cbULh5v

Re: Zino Pro+ SN code information is abnormal

Post by me_fc3cbULh5v » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:09 pm

Did you get this resolved? I just got my Zino Pro+ today and am having this same issue.

me_393feAs8Fs

Post by me_393feAs8Fs » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:36 pm

I just got my Zino Mini Pro and I am having the same issue. I can't interact with the drone at all because the X-Hubsan2 app closes after the "SN code is abnormal" message pops up. I assume SN is the serial number. It turns out that the SN printed on the drone is different from the drone SN in the app (when I choose 'Personal' then 'Equipment Management'). Support@hubsanus.com got back to me quickly and requested additional info (photos of QR codes from drone & controller as well as a screen capture from the app showing incorrect SN). I emailed the requested info this morning and I'm waiting to hear back.

me_393feAs8Fs

Post by me_393feAs8Fs » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:45 pm

Update-
I heard back from HubsanUS support. They emailed me a QR code and said all I had to do was scan it with an Android phone and the issue would be fixed. Nope.
I borrowed someone's Android phone and scanned the code - it wants to install software. Not a chance on somebody else's phone. They didn't mention anything about an app, or what to do with it. I assume you would connect the Android phone to the drone and run the app, but who knows. I asked for another solution.

me_393feAs8Fs

Post by me_393feAs8Fs » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am

Solved!

I did end up using the Android app (SNWrite), and was able to write the correct SN to the drone. I was finally able to register the drone, and everything seems to work now!

me_8d1dec6k03

Post by me_8d1dec6k03 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:48 am

Hello, how did you do that, I also have a problem with the SN of the remote control, could you explain the steps to me, thanks.