My drone fell from the sky with no reason! Hubsan is not giving me a sh*t about it!

Alexandre78

My drone fell from the sky with no reason! Hubsan is not giving me a sh*t about it!

Post by Alexandre78 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:04 am

Fisrt of all, sorry about my bad english...
Unfortunately, my first topic here will be to complain about an unusual situation, which Hubsan is not helping me to resolve it in a time manner. In last year, more precisely in October 2020, my drone, a zino 2, fell out of the sky for no reason whatsoever. He simply fell from the skies into a place, luckily isolated, in the middle of the bushes.
It was very difficult to rescue him, given the place where it fell. Well, I got in touch with Hubsan and after a lot of struggling with the software to be able to send the log data, it was found a failure in one of the drone's engines (!!!). That's right, all confidence in the brand was lost at this point! They said that some dust could have entered the engine or maybe (!!!) I could have exchanged the engine for another one! What a bad example of consumer service so far given the severity of this issue! I live in Brazil and bought it from Banggood. Well, I was asked to send the drone via post to repair what's left of it: it's all broken after the fall, I don't know what they'll do to fix it. Anyway, I sent it in December, paid a lot of taxes to export it, and it is already there. Hubsan are now having a hard time finding him at their offices. It's all been a big nightmare! I have been without my drone for more than four months and I see no hope of having it back! I don't recommend this brand to anyone else! A guy named Raylee is attending me at the speed of a snail and nobody cares about me. It's a very serious issue and could happen to you at any time in my point of view! What do you, more experienced user of this forum advise me to do? Record a video on Youtube and report this company for the terrible product and customer service, or maybe put this case on social networks about all my terrible history?
I don't know what to do anymore!
Thanks in advance!

Alexandre78

Re: My drone fell from the sky with no reason! Hubsan is not giving me a sh*t about it!

Post by Alexandre78 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:15 am

My God! I've just received a charging fee from Hubsan to fix the drone. The drone itself is an awful and low quality product!
I'll never, EVER, buy any product of this company anynore!
Horrible post sales, unprofesional handling os this whole situation...

I don't know what I can do more to show you how this company is a shame!!!

Please see the e-mail below:

De: Raylee Tan
Enviado:terça-feira, 2 de março de 2021 04:12
Para: alexandre.abramson@hotmail.com
Assunto: Re:Fw:RES: Re:Fw: My drone just fell from skies with no reason!!! Please give me the attention I deserved!!!

Hi Alexandre,

Sorry for late reply. The right front arn, left front arm, upper shell, the lower shell and gimbal support set all need to replaced, repair fee is 69USD, and shipping cot for sending back is 25USD. could you transfer to our payal account nancy.huang@hubsan.com and provide payment screenshot, your shipping address, postal code and contact way, thank you.

We will send back your drone back with 7 days after payment. Pls remind me if I didn't update.

Best Regards
Raylee Tan

Shenzhen Hubsan Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel: (86)0769-87923231
Address: Unit 2801-2802A, Building F, Xinghe WORLD, Yabao Road, Bantian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China

birbiscott

Re: My drone fell from the sky with no reason! Hubsan is not giving me a sh*t about it!

Post by birbiscott » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:11 am

Esta gente son unos sinvergüenzas, no se hacen cargo de nada, solo se merecen mala prensa, muy mal por hubsan

albourqui

Post by albourqui » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Stay away from hubsan I had 2 zino 2+ and both fall from the sky when hovering without any reason and customers service from hubsan is a piece of crap they do not answer if you have a big problem. Go for Autel evo or DJI

me_9ce1d586Hn

Post by me_9ce1d586Hn » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:20 pm

What I have learned from my Zino Pro is ALWAYS fly in Offline Mode in mobile. I have a Samsung Note 9.