Bad Range Zino 2+

Andybadb

Bad Range Zino 2+

Post by Andybadb » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:47 pm

I got a zino 2 plus a few days ago. and I can only get 1000m range before the screen starts to break up but on YouTube loads of people get more range what am I doing wrong?

3Fees

Re: Bad Range Zino 2+

Post by 3Fees » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:07 am

Hallo :

1st dont use videos on youtube to compare unless your flying in the same environment. Flying in remote areas there is no or very little interference, this is not realistic for the average flyer, flying at a park or metro or suburban area your not going to get long distances as interference from cell towers, microwave stations, power lines ect is present. If you are flying in remote area and distance is down use a parabolic antenna booster-they are cheap and greatly increase distance plus the rules are fly as far as you can visually observe the drone-you want to go further use an observer with a two way radio-manage your crew and fly safe. If you want to solo beyond visual range get a wavier from the proper authority, Calculators online for visual range are available , you'll be surprised...

Good Luck and Happy Hunting

As too visual observer , I'm the first one that ever used a relay observer system in these United States that kept contact up with the PIC-Crew Resource Management, The authorities were noticed and showed up , one of them snatched a two way and participated,
I have done this feat more than once, of course the last PIC was the authority as he had too fly as well.

Cheers
3Fees :)

FelipeChief

Re: Bad Range Zino 2+

Post by FelipeChief » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:49 pm

You could check the version you purchased, there are some that do not have long-range transmission capacity due to geographical limitations.