Issue with hubsan service support

me_a8c98R5zaI

Issue with hubsan service support

Post by me_a8c98R5zaI » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:44 pm

Hello.

I have big issue with hubsan service support.
My Zino Pro falled down without any reason in april 2020.
The weather was good, battery fully charged, everything was ok.
The drone reached high and falled down after 2 minutes of fly. Lucky I founded it. From outside it wasn't broken, only propellers was damaged but it is normal.
Unlucky after crash it was impossible to switch it on. It was switching off them self after one second. I smelled the smell from one arm. There was broken (short circuit) one ESC. After three months I received new ESC from hubsan service.
Now I am able to switch on the drone, but still I cannot fly. During try of take off only one motor is rotating. The rest three are stopped.
I want to send the drone for service to hubsan, but they don't want to take it.
My drone in broken since 7 months and I don't know when it will be repaired.
I am really fed up of cooperation with hubsan service support!
Do you have any advice for me, or you have similar experience with hubsan service support?
Last edited by me_a8c98R5zaI on Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

me_a8c98R5zaI

Re: Issue with hubsan service support

Post by me_a8c98R5zaI » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:03 am

Hello.
I would like to show you how looks Hubsan service. I sent all requested answer to Human service (Taylee Tan) at 30th of November.
I had no feedback so I sent reminder 13th od December. Till now I have no feedback so I sent next reminder today.
Please have a look how is working Hubsan service and think if you really want to buy the drone from Hubsan.
I will continue this topik till Hubsan will not take care about my broken ZINO PRO.
Best regards
Last edited by me_a8c98R5zaI on Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deskaku

Re: Issue with hunson service support

Post by deskaku » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:50 pm

answered that it is possible that soon Hubsan will lose his biggest customer considering, after sales, support is worse. still better xiaomi drone service which has good aftersales. I was also irritated by my hubsan's purchase of spare parts for the Hubsan Zino 2 Plus battery which were so expensive and hard to find. Hubsan's stupid decision, they had no intention of building a company, underestimating too many prospective buyers, even buyers who were willing to buy his products. I think with this bad service condition, Hubsan will not last 3-4 years to dpn. Given that Xiaomi is now also included in the drone budget with good after sales service :?

FelipeChief

Re: Issue with hunson service support

Post by FelipeChief » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:27 pm

The Fimi is not an example to talk about customer service either, there are many complaints about the FIMI X8 2020 overheating due to the lack of fan on the motherboard, as well as video quality failures and the gimbal that fails to keep the horizon fixed.

me_a8c98R5zaI

Re: Issue with hubsan service support

Post by me_a8c98R5zaI » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:47 pm

After my reminder from 19th of January I got message that they will look on my case. And again next two weeks were without any feedback.
2th of February I sent them next reminder and now they are asking me : "I didn't see wires of four ESC from the picture. Could you send the picture of four ESC with wires. Thanks." I had sent them all information and many pictures (also with colour of wires on one ESC) at 2020 and now again they are asking me about colour of wires inside the drone but on all four ESC.
Where is the sense of this conversation?
I will inform you about next steps of my case.